Ice Pick

So we're in gym class and we are about to climb the rock wall. Lydia and I were the first ones to go and it was really easy but poor Scotty had to fall. I guess Allison showed him a thing or two, considering I heard their convosation as they climbed up the wall.

Everyone soon starts too laughs at my brother's struggles.

"McCall I don't know why? But your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Finstock says "alright next two Stilinski, Erica the wall"

I look over at Stiles who is ready to go and then I look over at Erica who looks scared out of her mind.

Stiles comes down all happy and giddy cause he finished the wall but then my gaze falls upon Erica who is freaking out.

Everyone rushes towards her.

"Erica! Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach says

"Vertigo is a dis function of the dense tubular system of the inner ear." I point out

"She's just freaking out" Lydia finishes

"Erica!" Coach says

"I'm fine!" Erica replies

"Coach maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic?" Allison says

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Coach says "Erica your fine just kick of from the wall, there's a mat to catch you, come one"

Erica lands on the mat perfectly safe and sound.

"See your fine, shake it off" coach says and everybody starts laughing at her and she walks away

"Hey! Shut up! All of you!" I yell and everyone in the gym goes silent and everyone looks at me "Thank you!"

I go to the girls locker room and go change but I felt my hands getting shaky and before I knew it I'm running towards the gym and I see Scott with Erica and everyone crowded around her.

"How'd you know?" Allison asks Scott

"I just felt it" Scott replies

"Me too" I say

----------------------------------------

I'm walking in the cafeteria and I see Stiles taking to Boyd so I walk over and see what's going on.

"I remember fifty with a fu sound, hear the difference?" Boyd says "if you can't I can demonstrate some other words with a fu sound"

"No I'm getting It now maybe I'm just getting it confused with ff-orty!" Stiles says

"Really Stiles?" I ask

Boyd just looks at him and takes a Dorito out of his lunch bag and eats it.

"Come on man have you seen the piece of crap jeep I drive?"

"Have you seen the piece of crap bus I take?" Boyd says

Stiles looks at me and then back at Boyd and takes a ten dollar note out of his pocket.

And Boyd smiles while he hands him the keys

"Thank you!" Stiles says and me and him walk away to our lunch table and we sit down

"Got them" Stiles says "pick up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?"

I tap Stiles on the shoulder so he turns around. Walking through the door I see a blonde girl with the shortest skirt, leather jacket, red lips and cheetah print heels. She looks kind of like Erica, no that is Erica.

She walks over to a table and bends over and takes a bite of some kids apple and smirks.

Lydia walks over and says