Silverfinger

I feel a cool flush through my body and I suddenly get up. I'm breathing heavily also gasping for air. I look around but I know I'm not in my bed at home. My vision is blurry but it's slowly coming back. I feel someone come to me and hold me.

"Derek?" I ask

"Yeah it's okay you're with me it's okay" he says

"What happened?" I ask and look at him now that I can see again

"I don't know but Scott needs our help" he says and helps me off the bed he turns me around and looks at the back of my ear.

"What is it?" I ask nervously

"The number five"

"What does it mean?"

"I don't know?" He sighs and I turn back around so I'm facing him

"We'll figure it out. Don't worry" I say and kiss his cheek

------------------------------------------

We walk around to the back of my house and I hear a loud scream. Derek opens the door and slides in wolf form. He charges at one of the ninja shadows and Scott helps him. I see my mom hovering over someone and of course it's my dad. I run over to her and see that my dad was stabbed.

"Is he going to be okay?" I ask

"I'm not sure" she says and I run a hand through my hair. I turn around seeing one of the ninjas behind Kira

"Kira watch out!" I yell then the window shatters revealing the twins

I quickly run over to Kira and pull her behind the couch.

"Mom now do it now!" Scott yells and my mom gets up and throws a jar of mountain ash on the ground protecting us from them.

Kira and I both get up. She walks to the door where those shadow ninjas are standing. She puts her hand up to the door but it shocks her. What the hell is she?

------------------------------------------

"All the base boards are ash wood?" Derek asks

"Yeah it was Deatons idea" Scott says "where the hell did you come from?"

"I've been following you" Derek says

"For how long?"

"All day"

"What?" I ask "I though you were with me?"

"No I came to get you" he says and walks away

"Scott this isn't good" My mom yells

I follow Derek into the kitchen.

"She's a Kitsune, idiot" Derek says and I realise that he's talking about a fox because I've heard some Japanese folklore when I was googling werewolfs with Stiles "Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an ora she just hasn't learned how to conceal it. Probably doesn't even know what kind she is either"

"So she's a fox?" I ask and Derek nods "Great just what the world needs. Like there isn't enough hairy supernatural creatures running around Beacon Hills"

Kira walks off and goes to find Scott.

"I wasn't going to hurt her" Aiden says

"Not yet"

"Why do you think we're here Derek? For study group. We're here to protect Scott"

"We're here to fight for him" Ethan adds

"I'm sure you are. I'm sure you'll kill for him but are you willing to die for him?" Derek asks and neither of the twins respond

------------------------------------------

When we walk back in the living room the house starts to shake because the shadow ninjas are trying to get through.

"What are they doing?"

"Testing for weaknesses" Aiden says then bowls and glass things start to fall from shelf and benches

"Guys we have a problem" I turn my head and see the ninjas getting through the ash wood protection. I grab Derek's arm

Scott calls Allison and he's asking her about these things.

"I'm right aren't I. They're looking for me" Kira says

"They're looking for a dark spirit and I know it's not you" Scott says

"Scott we're going to have to do something" Derek says but the ninjas are already in the house again

"Don't do anything" Scott says

"Is he serious?"

"I said don't do anything" Scott says and grabs Kira's hand "trust me"

I'm still holding on to Derek's arm and we watch as the ninjas do the same thing they did to me and Aiden to Scott and Kira. Then they just disappear into the shadows.

I run to Scott and comfort him

"Scott you're going to be okay" I tell him

------------------------------------------

My mom and Scott quickly rushed my dad to the hospital. I'm just sitting on the edge of my bed worrying about my dad. I'm also worrying about Derek and I, well I'm not worried I'm just thinking about us and what are we doing now? are we together or not? I mean i know I'm the one who broke up with him but i want him back. This is so confusing.

"Jay your dads going to be fine" Derek says and sits down next to me

"No matter how much I hate him, I never want to loose him even though he's never been there for me and Scott. He's still a person and there are other people in this world that need him, besides me and Scott."

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise" Derek says and he places his arms around my waist while bringing me closer.

"Are we together?" I blurt out and Derek laughs a little bit "why was that funny?"

"Because you broke up with me and I'm just giving you the space you need"

"Well I dont think i need the space anymore so..." I don't give him a chance to answer I just crash my lips on to his and he is shocked for a second but he cups my face whilst starting to kiss back.

It's getting pretty heated and he pushes me back on the bed. His hands all moving up and down my sides while my hands are around his neck. He rolls us over so I'm on top, still not breaking the kiss. I take off his shirt slowly and throw it on the floor. I start to kiss his neck then work my way down his body, I hear a moan escape his mouth and smirk into the kisses I'm giving him.

He sits up and puts his hands on my waist then kisses me. He pulls away and just examines me.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing you're just beautiful" He says and I blush

"I love you" I tell him

"I love you too"

"Derek... at Danny's party the other night I heard a noise like how I heard the sound of flies which turned out to be electricty instead" I say

"So..."

"I don't know and the sounds are really annoying and they get louder and louder which is pretty disturbing" I say

"Jay I don't know what to say" Derek says "I think this is more of a Peter situation"

"You're right" I say "I'm going to have to ask him and I don't want to do that"

I put my face in my hands and I feel Derek rub my back and I smile then look up at him.

"You'll be fine" He says and kisses my forehead