Unleashed

I wake up and go to my bathroom and I'm kind of excited for today because of cross country training. I haven't actually ran in a long time, I mean I haven't ran for me you know for fun but no I've been running and trying to save Beacon Hills from crazy ass werewolf's.

After my shower I get changed into my black running shorts with neon pink stripes on the sides, a bright pink sports bra and I realise I don't have my hoodie. I walk back into my room and I see Derek standing there

"Can you at least make a noise when you walk in my room?" I say and walk over to my closet

"Why are you wearing that?" He asks

"Because first periods gym so I have cross country training and considering I was on the track team for 3 years this has been my passion" I say and he raises an eyebrow

"You like running?" He says and I nod

"Didn't you hear me it's my passion!" I say and smirk "and when we officially first met, I was on my jog remember?" I hear a laugh come from derek as I turn around and start looking for my black hoodie.

I feel Derek walk up close behind me and he holds my waist. I try to get loose but he starts kissing my neck. I grab my hoodie but I couldn't resist him. I turn around, he grabs the hoodie out of my hand and throws it on my bed while I put my hands around his neck and kiss him.

The kiss is slow and passionate and he makes his way from my jaw line down to my neck. My eyes are closed and I moan a little and when I open my eyes I see my mom standing in the doorway and I quickly push Derek off me.

"Mom!" I say and she has a smirk on her face but she's surprised

"Hey!" She says and I look at Derek who is pale as hell

"Mom this is Derek and Derek you know my mom already" I say

"Derek? Derek Hale?" She says and I raise an eyebrow

"Yes" I say and her mouth is slightly opened.

"Well... I... This is... um... I guess we can talk about this later" she says and turns around "get to school"

She's out my room and I walk over and close my door then press my back on it while I look at Derek.

I run a hand through my hair

"She was going to find out eventually" He says

I walk over to my bathroom and grab my hair tie and tie up my hair in a high ponytail and I grab my bag with my clothes in and walk back into my room.

"Yeah but I wanted to tell her. I didn't want her too find out like this after all I didn't tell I was a werewolf for almost a year" I say he walks over to me and hugs me "she's been lied too so many times. I just wanted her to hear the truth for once"

"It's okay she won't be angry" He says and I nod then smile

"Since you're here... wanna take me to school?" I say and he smiles at me.

I grab my bag and we head downstairs and get in his car which is parked on the other side of the road.

----------------------------------------

The car ride wasn't awkward at all we talked about a lot of things. He told me Cora's okay but she's kind of mad at him for some reason.

"Bye" I say and kiss him on the cheek before I get out "love you"

"Love you too" he says and I wave.

I make my way to my locker and put my bags in there. I walk to the boys locker room and when I get in there I see Stiles and Scott.