Illuminated

I'm sitting in the police station waiting for Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira.

My dad soon comes out of the room with the rest of the 'gang' and I get up and walk towards them. My dad hands one of the deputy's a plastic bag with a yellow phone in it.

"Kira a deputy's going to take you home but we need you too fill out some paper work first" My dad says and Kira nods while she walks away with the deputy.

"Everything okay?" I ask and Scott is about too tell me but my dad interrupts

"Scott" he says and we turn to look at him "I don't know why you guys are lying or why Stilinski is content too listen to this crap but do remember something. If half the story about Barrow is true then not only did someone help set him loose but he's a pawn in their little game. A mass murders bad enough but a mass murderer being controlled by someone far worse"

"Yeah I get it" Scott says

"Go home both of you it's a school night" me and Scott both nod while walking out of the station.

-----------------------------------------

After the bell went telling me that school is officially over, I headed down to the front of the school and as I walk down the stairs I see Derek sitting in his car and he smiles at me. I quickly rush over to him and walk aorund to the drivers window. He gives me a peck on the lips and I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him

"Thought I could give you a ride home or take you somewhere nice" He says

"Aw, well aren't you sweet but my car's over there and I have to go help out Scott try and get Kira's phone back"

"Why can't Stiles help?"

"He is helping but I'm plan C if Stiles get's caught" I tell him and he's completely lost

"What?"

"If Stiles get's caught helping Scott and Kira out at the police station then they blame the whole thing on me because my dad can't really do anything to me"

"Oh"

"Yeah" I say and sigh

"Well then you could... Meet me back at my place and we could have our own little date... thing?" Derek says and I smile at him

"Did Derek Hale just ask me on a date?" I tease

"Yes he did" He says and leans over and kisses me

"Okay so what time?" I ask while I hold his hand

"8 and don't be late"

"Okay" I say "Love you"

"Love you too" He says and I let go of his hand then he drives away while I wave then I walk over to my car

----------------------------------------

After school Scott told us that we need to get Kira's phone back because she has some inappropriate pictures on it. I'm in the passenger seat in Stiles' jeep in the back of the police station. It's almost 8 o'clock and I need to get to Derek's loft like right now.

I even got dressed in a long sleeved, flower printed dress that stops mid thigh, it's tight around the waist and flowy at the bottom, I added my denim jacket and put on a pair of combat boots because I'm the only girl who would do that. My hair is also curly and I'm really mad because my make up is also looking good even though nobody will see except for Derek.

I get out my car and walk over to Stiles' jeep and hop in it.

"This one will get you into all the perimeter doors" Stiles says and hands Scott a key card "this ones for the evidence room and this ones for my fathers office"