Muted

I woke up this morning and I went straight to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and flashed my eyes. They seem to be okay I mean they're still blue but I noticed it's a darker blue than before. I shake it off and try not to worry and I just get dressed.

I got got dressed in a denim jeans, a white tank top with a black leather jacket and I straightened my hair and I noticed it got a bit longer. Interesting... Anyway I put on my black combat boots then grabbed my bag. I go downstairs and head straight to my car. I turn on the radio and get to school. I get a text from Stiles as I get out the car and he tells me to meet them on the lacrosse field.

----------------------------------------

I'm sitting on the bleachers waiting for them. When I see them they're attention isn't focused on each other but someone on the lacrosse field. I turn my head and watch a some boy starts catching a while bunch of lacrosse balls.

"Who the hell is that?" I hear Stiles say as walk closer to them

The boy takes off his helmet and reveals a freshmen. Are you serious? But he's kind of cute, for a baby.

"Maybe we should just practice a little bit" Stiles says and him and Scott both get on the field

----------------------------------------

I walk into the boys locker and see Stiles and Scott walk up to the freshmen who caught the ball. I think his name was Liam.

"Hey Liam" Stiles says and I was right "Want to explain what that was out there?"

"What do you mean?" Liam asks and I step in

"You know your little display, your little circus act"

"What circus act and why is there a girl in the boys locker room?" Liam says

"Just answer the questions" I say and put my hands on my hips

"You caught every shot" Stiles says

"I was in goal"

"Yeah but nothing not a single shot got passed you"

"Yeah I was the goalie" Liam says "you guys played this game before?"

"You're a freshmen right?" Scott asks

"Yeah"

"You weren't here last semester"

"Transferred from Devonport Prep" Liam says and I hear his heart beat pick up a million times faster

"You transferred?" Scott asks

"Yeah"

"No you got kicked out didn't you?"

"Kicked out transferred, what do you guys care I came here to play lacrosse" Liam says "team could use a few more good players right?"

"No we don't need anymore good players" Stiles says

"No I think you guys could use a couple" I say and Stiles glares at me

"How'd you get this good? We're you always this good? Or did you suddenly get like this over night?" Stiles asks "have you ever been out in the middle of the woods, during the night of a full mo-"

"Stiles" Scott warns

"Look I learned from my step father, alright!" Liam says "he made team captain. He was a sophomore... Like you and yeah I guess I'm just that good"

Liam throws his bag over his shoulder and walks away. He seems cool.

"He wasn't lying that time" Scott says and I smile