Weaponized

Derek and I bring Braeden to the hospital. We walk in all drenched with rain water."She's been shot" Derek says "I think she's dying" A doctor soon comes in and takes Braeden from Derek and I watch as he watched her being taken away.

"Jay!" my mom says

"Mom!" I run up to her and hug her

"what happened are you okay?" She asks while looking around my body

"Yeah I'm fine but... but Braedens hurt" I say as my breathing starts to get heavier and heavier.

My vision is all blurry and I'm sweaty but you can't tell because I'm soaking wet.

"Jay breath" my mom tells me

"I... Can't!" I say and she rushes me into one of the rooms "mom get back!"

I take off my jacket and I see another figure come into the room.

"Jailee find an anchor" Derek's voice appears and I try and think of him but nothing

My breathing is just getting heavier and heavier. I feel my claws come out and my fangs appear. I can't control this and I just want to tear someone apart right now!

"What's happening to her?" My mom asks

"I don't know?" Derek says and that does it I growl

"I'm going to tear you apart!" I growl and charge towards Derek

I feel myself push him in a wall then growl at him again. He pushes me back and I fall to the floor but this time I don't get back up, I just lay there and I try to reach my hand out but my vision it goes dark and I can't see anything. My stomach starts to feel really sore and before I know it I'm vommiting and when I look down on the floor all I can see is the shadow of a black liquid.

"Whats happening to her?" I hear my mom ask but Derek doesn't reply

I start to feel my eyes getting heavier. I shut them completely and let the darkness take over.

----------------------------------------

I wake up with a gasp and I look around. I look at the ground and see this little trash can, I pick it up and just throw up, the liquid is that same shiny cloudy thing. I have no idea what it is and then I sit back and see Derek.

"Jay it's okay" Derek says and I look up at him

"What the hell happened?" I ask and then wipe my mouth.

"Well you completely freaked out and attacked me" Derek says "plus you're missing the PSATs"

"I did? And don't worry I took those freshmen year" I say

"Yeah you did"

"I'm sorry. I had no control, I don't know what's happening to me" I say and my eyes start to water

"It's going to be okay" Derek says and grabs my hands

"No it's not" I say "the same thing happened to me at the party in Lydia's lake house but I didn't attack anyone"

"Well it was a full moon" Derek says

"But I've never acted like that before, normally I have control but that night I didn't" I say "and there's something else. My eyes were darker than before they're not like a light blue anymore, they're like and ocean blue"

"Jay, you're also not healing fast enough" Derek says

"What do you mean? I feel fine" I say

"Jay you clawed yourself pretty hard when we tried to get you in here" Derek says and my eyes go wide "your mom had to stitch you up"