Shape Shifted

Why I am walking around an abandoned subway station I'll never know. But Derek said he wanted to talk to me and I actually want too talk to him but I can't find him in this place.

"Derek?!" I yell but I don't hear an answer

I continue to walk down the stairs but I don't see anyone once I get down to the end. I make my way towards what looks like an empty subway cart. So being me I walk inside it and it's kind of dark but I can see a little bit.

"Derek?" I say but nothing

If he scares me I'm going to kick his alpha ass.

"I'm going home!" I yell "missed your chance to talk to me!"

I'm about to leave then someone grabs me from behind.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I scream and they put down and I turn around to see Derek laughing

"Sorry Jay" He says but continues to laugh

"That wasn't cool!" I say and hit him on the arm as hard as I could

"I said sorry" He says and I fold my arms

"Derek I thought you wanted to talk but instead you made me pee my pants!" I yell and he looks down at my pants "Not literally!"

"But I really do want to talk" He says and grabs my hands in his

"Then talk" I say and run my thumb across his knuckles on his left heand

"Okay so firstly-"

"Derek! Derek!" I hear someone yell cutting Derek off and by the way this person sounds a lot like...

Isaac?

I give Derek a surprised and angry look, while removing my hands from his. What the hell did he do?

"What's wrong?" Derek says calmly and ignoring the fact that I'm going to yell at him when this is over.

"My dad! I think his dead?" Isaac says and Derek walks towards him out of the dark

"What did you do?" Derek asks

"Isaac?" I say and step out from the dark, he looks at me wide eyed and I smile.

"That's the thing it wasn't me."

----------------------------------------

So last night when I was at Derek's Isaac came in and told us about his dad and how he thinks he's dead.

Isaac also asked me what I was doing there and I didn't tell him I'm a werewolf, I can't risk anything so I just told him that me and Derek are just trying to help Scott and nothing more, I even told Isaac about me and Derek and how I hate Derek but he didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was there to be honest as soon as Isaac came in the room he started to ignore me. But all I could think about is that Derek bit Isaac and he didn't tell me.

----------------------------------------

I got dressed this morning in a black skirt, white button up shirt, a denim jacket with a pair of boots which were combats obviously, I straightened my hair and put it in a long high ponytail with light make up.

I decided to go to lacrosse practice considering it's all I ever do but I'll read.

I'm walking towards the locker room and go in and all the boys look at me. I roll my eyes and find Scott and Stiles.

I walk up to them and I hear

"Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott says

"Yeah much better" Stiles says