Musically Headquarters

I wake up to Annie violently shaking me. "Ahh earthquake" I say in a joking voice and Annie laughs. Me and Caleb were the goofballs in the family. We said that when we grow up we would be comedians together and live in LA. I mean we got to LA, and I believe he is here with me so one part of our dream is accomplished but we can't finish it. In fact I don't even want to be a comedian, I don't know what I'm going to be but I will figure it out. Anyways back to reality, I walked down stairs with Annie and see a box of a dozen donuts, well 11 because I see Hayley licking her fingers. I grab a donut and start to vlog. "Hey guys right now it is 8:00 am and we are eating donuts before we go to Musically Headquarters so yeah see you later." I say as I shut off the vlog. I decide to start getting ready. (Ps Annie and Hayley are wearing whatever they wore to MH) I brush my hair, teeth, and so on. I wear this.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs to mom vlogging and everyone waiting for me

I grab my phone and walk downstairs to mom vlogging and everyone waiting for me. When I get downstairs we all walk to the Uber we called. Once we get inside I'm hit with really warm air. Dang it we got a warm car but I don't say anything. When we get out of the car I make sure the driver can't here me and "Omg finally some fresh air," Everyone laughs at me as usual, and we walk in. We sign a big board and almost right after that two kids, boy and girl with blonde hair who look our age come over to us. Hayley looks over and basically screams at the girl "OMG your Jojo from dance moms!!!!!!" Me and Annie look at each other confused since we don't watch that show "I am and your Hayley from Bratayley right?" Hayley squeals so I roll my eyes and say "Yes she is and I'm Abby and she's Annie" I say pointing to Annie who waves to them. The boy speaks up and says "Hi I'm Carson" we all wave and say hi and I can see Annie likes him. She just likes boys for there looks unlike me who just doesn't like having crushes, their so much work. The rest of the day we hang out together with Annie and Carson kind of like flirting. When we were about to leave Jojo asks if we would like to go bowling we said yes, so we went home to change our clothes. When we get home I look up who we are bowling I know Kenzie is from dance moms because Hayley told me, Connor who I think is dating a girl who is also there, Jayden, Jojo obviously, and this kid named Hayden who Annie thinks is cute. Like of course she does. (Annie and Hayley wear what they wore to bowling) I wore... never mind you will see it later. When we got there Jojo runs up to us and gives us a hug when a girl with brown hair comes from behind her. All of a sudden Hayley screams which makes me jump "YOUR KENZIE FROM DANCE MOMS!!!!" And squeals while I sigh. Then Kenzie says screaming back at Hayley "YOUR HAYLEY FROM BRATAYLEY!!!!" And runs towards her for a hug and it makes me happy that Hayley is this happy. Kenzie then walks over to us and says "Hey I'm Kenzie" I wave and Annie says "Hi, I'm Annie and that is Abby" she says pointing to me. Kenzie smiled at me and then asks "How do I tell you apart?" Annie answers again and says "I have wavy hair..." and I finish her sentence by saying "And I have straight hair" Kenzie laughs at us "Omg your so in-synced with each other it is sister goals" I laugh and say thanks as we walk back up to Jojo who has introduced Hayley to everyone. Jojo shows us Jayden and Connor who I can tell like each other and I totally ship them. Then Jojo brings us over to the boy Annie thought was cute, Hayden Summerall. He was on his phone and Jojo had to take his phone to get him to focus which I thought was funny so I giggled softly. "Hayden meet Abby and Annie!" He smiles at us and I see Annie swooning over him which makes me roll my eyes at her. "Umm Abby is the one with...Straight hair?" I nod my head with a big smile and say "ding ding ding we have a winner" which makes us all laugh. When we start bowling I see Annie always next to Hayden and kinda  flirting, but he wasn't doing it back. Then i see it, Kenzie and Hayden are dating and I see Annie realized it too and she looked sad. I rub her arm and say "Don't worry you have a million other crushes and one of them had to think your just a little bit normal." She laughs and I throw my arm around her and we wait for it to be one of our turns to bowl. It was then Annie's turn to go up and when she did I decided I needed someone to take a photo for Instagram, so I called over Kenzie. "Hey Kenzie can you take my pic?" "Of course" she says smiling back at me. This is the pic we got.

Abbyleblanc: bowling anyone?🎳

Bratayleysuperfan: OMG Your look is goals!!😍😍😻😻😘😘

Leblanx10: Umm I NEED that look

Anniefan: That was in Annie's closet

Annjulliane: Annie called she wants her look back

Muserlovers: IS THAT HAYDEN IN THE BACK ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Haydensum: omg I SHIP it

I read some of the comments. Geez fans are crazy sometimes. Later that night we all went to Kenzie's for a sleepover except Hayley since she was to little. We played games that got to know one of another and stuff like that. Then we played a game that we made up where we were given whiteboard, marker, eraser, and a question we had to answer we played for a little bit then we got one question that I was embarrassed to write my answer. The question is "How do you act towards other people" but I wrote my answer anyways and I was last of course. First was Annie which was "Too nice" then Kenzie "Sometimes mean" then Jayden "Too weird, well I mean I'm always weird" then Connor "Really like brooo" then Jojo "really hyper and loud" then Hayden "Apparently really quiet" then it was me "I try to act tough." Thankfully we just moved on but to me that was hard to admit. Ever since Caleb died I try never to give in and stay strong for him so I can't let admitting it get me down. We eventfully all fall asleep.