Concert Part 1 (1 week later)

The whole week in Maryland we just chilled and hanged out with people from our gymnastics team, hanged out with the dogs, and of course we got pictures. These are the ones we got.

 These are the ones we got

Plus some with Annie

Plus some with Annie. We were on the plane going back and this time the plane was smaller so I was sitting with Hayley and Annie was sitting with mom since it was two seats on each row. Dad stayed behind because he had to drive and stuff so yeah. The whole way back I texted Hayden because I was so excited to see him. Him and Mr.Jimmy were going to pick us up from the airport and bring us back to our house to get ready for the concert. When we get back we won't have that much time but I'm fine with that. Me and Annie talked on the plane until we ended up falling asleep. When I woke up the plane was landing and Annie was putting some things back in her bag. I did the same thing and waited to leave. I was so excited I was going to see Hayden today! It felt like I haven't see him in 5 years! Yeah I know I'm a drama queen but I can't help it. We got off the plane, got our luggage, and made it outside. I saw mom pull out the vlogging camera which meant Hayden was close. I was looking around and that's when I saw him round the corner. I smiled big and we ran to each other. I knew mom had the camera on so we couldn't kiss but I was just happy to finally see him. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist as he held me up. "Babe you don't even know how much I missed you" He said in a whisper only I could hear. "Well I know I missed you more" He chuckled at my comment and said "impossible" I just laughed and we stayed there until we were forced to go so we wouldn't be late to the show. I sat in the back with Hayden, Annie and Hayley sat in front of us together, and mom had shotgun. Oh yeah and Mr.Jimmy was driving. If you can't tell it's a three row car. We arrived at the apartment rather quickly and I ran up the stairs, still too scared to use the elevator, and I surprisingly got there first! Which meant I had to wait for mom to come back with the key. She arrived about a minute later and unlocked the door. I run up to my room to change into a cropped hood and jeans while I put my hair in a ponytail. Since I was dressing casual today I was the first one ready. The Summeralls were waiting in the car for us so I decided to head out. I just walked down the stairs this time because I was in no hurry and made my way back to the car. Me and Hayden talked while we waited for the slow pokes aka my family to show up. When they did show up we hurried to the show. Me and Hayden cuddled the whole way there and I talking about Maryland. When we got there we were rushed to the pink carpet to take photos. My spot on the carpet was next to Annie and Hayden. I was putting down some stuff a fan gave me when I heard a familiar British accent. "Hey how's it going" I turned around and saw Max and Harvey! I gave them a big hug "omg Guys I missed you soooo much!" They laughed and we continued  hugging. That's when I heard my mom say "Ok kids sorry to break up the reunion but their are still more fans" I nodded and Max and Harvey stood with me while we met with the rest of the fans. But something weird was happening every time I looked over at Hayden he looked tense. I wonder why, but I will ask him later because right now I have to spend all the time I can with the Mills because who knows when we will see them again. I then notice that Hayden keeps glaring at Max and Harvey. What the heck is up with him, he is being really rude. Now I definitely have to talk to him later.