Table Read

I feel myself hit the floor making me groan "OWW Annie whyyy" I hear her laugh. I wasn't trying to be funny. I walk downstairs with her, Annie looks all happy and bubbly, then you look at me... I'm pretty much a zombie. We eat toast with mom vlogging as usual. I then see Hayley walk out of her room "Hey Hay-Bug you want breakfast?" She nods and I get her some toast while mom goes Awwww! Me and Annie then start to get ready for the table read. Hayley doesn't have to go sadly. I wear this and had this hairstyle

 I wear this and had this hairstyle

And then we left. Annie got shotgun today so I just slept in the back. I smell something so I get up, then I see it...A STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just what I needed. I smiled at my mom as she gave me my drink. I drink it all and we end up at the place eventually. I walk out and suddenly feel kind Of nervous, why I have no clue. We walk in and their is so many people! Then I see Hayden and Carson so I run over to them leaving Annie with mom. "Hey!" I say and they both look over and smile and Carson says "Hi" I and I give them a hug and ask "Do you guys know anyone that here?" Hayden nods and says "Yeah that's rush and his sister Brooke, that's Caden and his sister Dylan, that's Indiana and Greg, and their are more people but they are not here today." I nod and continue talking to them when two boys come over to us. I think it's Caden and Rush. "Hey your Annie right?" The blonde one asks and I bite my lip a little and say "No I'm Abbie" he then shakes his head and says "I'm so sorry Abbie I'm Rush and this is Caden." I smile again and say "Well hi!" And we talk for a little bit then we have to start the table read. When we get done the table read it's time for lunch and I'm hungry which makes me a little cranky. I walk over to Caden to see if he wants to go anywhere, but i see him talking to Dylan his sister. I decide to wait but I can't help eavesdropping on their conversation. "Bro I don't like Abby one bit, but Annie's cool," Geez what did I do Dylan? "Dyl is this because you literally have a crush on every guy here and she was talking to everyone" wow Dylan you need better standards. "Obviously bro which means I need a favor" I just roll my eyes, and I thought Dylan was decent. "What is is" I stay quiet. "I need you to get Abby to like you" I feel my mouth open and I'm in shock. "Fine only because you did the same for me once" I quickly run back to Annie to tell her everything. When I find her I see her talking with Hayden. She is laughing at like everything he says and keeps touching his arm. "She obviously likes him" I mumble when Hayley jumps out of nowhere and says "Duh!" I jump and say "I thought you were at home with dad." "We came to pick you up!" She says smiling. I nod my head and grab Annie. We are in the car when I get a text from Caden. I roll my eyes and don't respond. Remembering what happened I stay quiet all the way home. When we walk threw the doors I quickly run up to mine and Annie's room dragging her with me. I tell her the whole story and the first thing she does is unfollow them on Instagram. "I love you" i say while laughing and I give her a hug. "I know!" And we laugh some more while watching glee on Netflix and then fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep. I get up and check my phone. I see I got another text from Caden. I hate that they think they can play me like that. I then go live. I walk into Hayley's room since she was sleeping on the couch and it was empty. I played my guitar and sang until I get tired again and sleep in Hayley's bed which is really comfy.