Day Six in Hawaii Part 2

We chased Annie until we got to the hotel and we saw her run in Brooke and Rushes room. I saw Brooke open the door and close it when Annie got inside, not letting us in. I had tears going down my face I can't believe that happened, and I can't believed that just happened. I slid down the door after knocking for five minutes straight. That's when I felt Hayden sit next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and said "Abby it's ok we'll figure this out." I nodded and cried. That's when Rush found us and said "Guys I have been looking for you— what happened!?" We decided to walk up to Hayden's room and we told him the story. "Omg guys I don't know what to say" he said in disbelief "Me either" I said and Hayden just held my hand for reassurance. I thought about the kiss. It was my first kiss and it felt real and special, but it was the opposite of that it was fake. It wasn't real it was meant for Annie. How could I be thinking about this is Annie's man. That's when a ding interrupted the silence. Hayden checked his phone. Three texts. One from his dad asking where we were, one from Kenzie apologizing she left a voice message and was in tears she sounded sincere, and lastly one from Annie saying they were over. "It's all my fault" I said and they looked at me in shock. "How?" Rush asked and I shook my head "I'm the one who wanted us to dress the same way tonight, and if u never did that then this wouldn't have happened" Hayden came over and looked me straight in the eyes "It's not your fault, if anything it's my fault, I'm the one who... kissed you" Rush then spoke up "It's none of your faults" I nodded but didn't believe him. My twin hates me, and it's all my fault. That's when we heard another ding this time it was my phone. My mom told me Annie was staying at Brooke's and asked if I wanted to. As much as I wanted to I didn't. I decided to head back to the hotel room and when I walked in I saw Paige and Hayley waiting with their arms crossed. "Hi guys" I said, but my eyes were puffy from crying so I knew that they knew I was upset. "What happened" Hayley said cuttings right to the chase. I then told them everything. "How could you do that to Annie, why would you kiss back!" Paige yelled at me and I was about to reply when Hayley said "She pushed him away!" And Paige and Hayley started fighting. I sighed and stopped listening to them until I heard Paige say "I'm sorry I know you were trying to stop him, but I have to ask you something" Paige asked kneeling next to me. "Yeah" I said and she said "When he kissed you, did you feel something" of course she asked that. "... maybe" Paige smiled "I knew it, I always thought you and Hayden had a better connection!" I heard Hayley squeal, but I brought the issue back up "I just kissed Annie's boyfriend well know ex, what am I suppose to do!" It was silent for a moment until I said "I'm going to bed" they nodded and I changed, took my makeup off, and took a shower. I then headed to bed hoping Annie will listen to me tomorrow. All night all I could think about was the kiss. I wonder if Hayden feels the same way about the kiss. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a text. I checked it and it was no other then the Makenzie Ziegler.

             M=Makenzie A=Abby
M: I'm so sorry for everything I said to you it was very immature of me and very uncalled for and you don't have to forgive me because I wouldn't forgive me either

A: I forgive you Kenzie

M: Why

A: because I believe in second chances

M: Thank you can we be friends

A: Yes we can

M: Yayyy