Day Three in Hawaii Part 1

I woke up later then everyone else, whoops! Which means I didn't have time to go to the gym. I'll try going later, oh wait I can't because we are going on the road of Hana. Anyways right now I'm eating and mom is vlogging. Me and Paige kept talking about how cool papaya was and Hayley kept making fun of me. Mom doesn't really know what the road to Hana is but it seems really cool. "Their is a bunch of things to do on the road to Hana so yeah and..." I stopped listening there and just hummed a song. I got caught up doing my own thing I started singing is quietly. That's when I heard Annie and Hayley joining me on singing let me kiss you by one direction. "...And let me kiss you!" I sang the ending and mom and dad clapped we all bowed while Paige started whistling and u noticed she was filming us for Snapchat so I did jazz hands to the camera. We all finished getting ready and I wore this.

But without the accessory's and I wore sneakers instead

But without the accessory's and I wore sneakers instead. We brought out swimsuits and I brought the one I wore on the first day here and so did Annie. We all got into a bus and I was in the back between Rush and Hayden. Hayden was wearing a goofy hat so I took it and put it on me except it was way to big and I covered my eyes. Rush filmed me for Snapchat and said "Abby" I turned around with the hat covering my eyes and said "hi" he laughed and posted it. Mom filmed us and we made fun of Annie because she put on a seatbelt, but we are on a bus. Our first stop was at a thing that overlooked the beach. There were little stores that were selling stuff. I got a necklace, but I really wanted a pineapple from the fruit stand. Dad said I couldn't have it though. If you can't tell I love pineapple now! We then went to our next stop and there was these cool trees. The had rainbow colors in them and I wanted to take them home. "MOMMY I WANT ONE OF THESE TREES!!!!!" Everyone laughed at me b cause they know I don't call her mommy unless I want something. Mom rolls her eyes and continues to vlog while I pout. "Aww is whittle Abby sad?" I hear Hayden say in a baby voice. I turn around and see him holding his phone filming me for Snapchat or Instagram. I nod my head and continue pouting. "Aww why is whittle Abby sad?" He says stil in the baby voice. "Mommy want get me one of those trees." I say and he films the trees and bring the phone closed to him and rolling his eyes. He must flipped which way the camera was filming. Me and Annie pose with the trees and we get back in the bus to go to our next spot. The next place was a WATERFALL!!!!!! It was so pretty I loved it. I took of my clothes since I had my bathing suit on under it and we headed down. I almost slipped...TWICE!!! If I was a dramatic youtuber I would make a video titled "I almost died in Hawaii!" But I'm not like that. Annie didn't want to go at first but eventually she joined me and the boys. Hayley just swam at the bottom, but I wanted to jump down the waterfall but mom didn't think it was safe, so the Summerall boys went to go check it out. Dylan and Hayden were at the top of the cliff, while Hunter and Jimmy checked out the water. While everyone was distracted and worried I went and joined them. When I was at the top I heard Paige say "Katie Look!!" I saw my mom look up at me wide eyed and yelled "Abby what are you doing up there!!" I heard my mom scream. Hayden and Dylan turned around and saw me "Abby get down it isn't safe" I heard Hayden say. I crossed my arms over my chest and said "then why are you two up here" I heard everyone yelling for me to come down and Dylan said "We are just testing it and if something goes wrong we don't want you to get hurt" I roll my eyes and stand there. "I'm not getting down" I looked at everyone. Mom was vlogging and telling me to get down and talking to the vlog, daddy was yelling for me to come down, Paige and Brec were crossing their fingers hoping I don't get hurt, Hayley looked a little scared, same with Annie, Rush was filming us saying I was crazy, and Jimmy and Hunter are checking the water and trying to get me to come down. Dylan turned around and Hayden said "Why do you have to be so stubborn" he sighed and turned around and walked closer to Dylan, so I did the same. Then Hunter and Jimmy swam away putting up their thumbs and saying good luck. Hayden was about to jump in when I jumped in before him. I heard people screaming as I jumped in and heard Hayden yell "Abby no!!" When I surfaced from the water to so everyone sigh from relieve and rush filmed me. That's when Annie swam over to me and gave me a big hug. "Don't you ever do that again" I smiled and said "can't promise you that" I heard her sigh and we walked back to the others, well swam. Everyone hugged me and then dad scolded me "You could have got hurt" "but I didn't, quit thinking that just because I'm a girl I need protecting!" Everyone could tell I was mad and I heard the water splash from behind me. I didn't turn I just started to walk back up the cliff. I was at the top about to jump again when I felt arms wrap around my neck. Me still being mad turned around and saw Hayden. "Im so glad your ok" I rolled my eyes and he said "I knew you could do it" I smiled at him and said "Thanks" And I jumped off. We did that for a while and then went to our next spot.