Memories

I woke up to be shaked lightly. That's weird the only people that shake me lightly are Paige and Hayden and they are not here right now. I open my eyes to see Annie shaking me. I open my mouth in shock. This only happens once in a blue moon. She rolls her eyes playfully at me and says "Yeah don't get used to it" I just laughed and looked out the window. I see us on the ground. When did that happen. I'm so excited to be home. I can't wait to see the dogs, jump up the dock, and get my favorite sweatshirt I left here. I was really upset when I left it here. We grabbed our luggage, vlogged, and then we had to wait for dad to pick us up. When we saw the car we literally ran to it! Well I mean me and Hayley did while mom and Annie carried our luggage. They are the best aren't they. We hug dad like we haven't seen him in years, but we haven't seen him in a long time so close enough. "I missed you girls so much" he said smile my when Annie came over and joined the hug. We all replied by saying "Us too!"

     Time skip to when they get home        
                 Because I'm lazy
"If I could go back to the day we met I probably would have stayed in bed" I sang as we pulled into our driveway. My parents didn't like that song but I did. I don't think Annie or Hayley like it either but whatever. We hop out of the car and run to the door. Once we open it the dogs come and attack us in kisses. "Puppies we missed you!" I yelled while we all hugged them and all that stuff. That's when I saw the house "wow it's so nice" Annie says taking the words right out of my mouth. I just nod looking over at the kitchen. I remember when we had a bunch of our friends over and Caleb kept keeping Brennan away from me because he thought I liked him. I mean I did, but he didn't know that. I looked over at the fireplace remembering the time I hit my head on it. I remember that that hurt a lot a Caleb said I could do his makeup so I could stop crying. He was such a good brother and I miss him a lot, but he's a angel watching us. I look up at the beams. I remember we used to hang from those like monkeys. I then realized everyone left me. Wow thanks. Each room I go into I remember everything that has happened in those rooms. I'm sure going to miss this house, but we have about a week left to spend in it so let's make it count. I go into my room and it looks just the way I get it except neater. I walk asleep dreaming about memories we had in this house. All the memories.