Boyfriend

I woke up and saw Annie watching tv. "Hey Ann's" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Hey, um Hayley and Mom went to set for Hayley and they will be gone all day." I nodded and just watched what she was watching because I was boredd. That's when she paused the tv and said "How was your date with Hayden!" I smiled remembering last night and said "amazing" and continued reliving the moment of the kiss in my head. That's when I suddenly saw a hand in my face and Annie going "Earth to Abby!" I shock my head and smiled at her and said "Yes" she laughed and asked "Did anything happen that was exciting!" I smiled big and said "Yes, I had my first real kiss!" She squealed and starting jumping all around and I joined her. "Are you dating?" I shook my head no and she frowned "Well that boy is stupid, but trust me he will ask you" I nodded and we just sat there and chatted about a bunch of things until I heard my phone ding. It was Hayden.

H: Hey

Ab: Hi

H: Can I ask you something

Ab: Anything

H: Ok I just wanted to tell you, you are one of the most prettiest, smartest, and talented girl I've ever met and I was wondering if I could have the pleasure of being my girlfriend

Ab: Of course, but

H: Oh no what is it

Ab: if I could have the pleasure of you being my boyfriend

H: Duh obviously

Ab: yay

H: I'm so happy I can finally call you mine

Ab: I'm happy I could be yours

H: Now I can finish my song

Ab: huh

H: oh never mind I will talk to you later ok

Ab: ok

H: Bye

Ab: bye

"Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!" I squealed and showed Annie my phone. She squealed and we starting jumping around. I'm so happy. Can life get any better. I go upstairs and I'm inspired so I continue my song and I finish it. I call it 'On purpose' and I think it's pretty good. When mom gets home I tell her and Hayley and Hayley does what Annie did. Mom congratulated me and we watch a movie. During the movie I got bored so I started texting some of my friends from England. I really miss them I hope I can see them soon. That's when I realized the movie ended and it was pretty dark outside. That's when mom said "Guys I have something to tell you" we all looked at her with a confused look. "We are going back home for a few days, and it will be the last time we go back." We open our mouths in shock. I never really realized that I will never go back home again once we selled. We all said cool and stuff like that and I decided to go to sleep. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. That's when I get up because I forgot to pack, so I do that quickly and fall asleep.