Day Six in Hawaii

I woke up and I was the only one up. That's a first. Then I heard noise in the bathroom. "I had a feeling I wasn't the first one up" I said and I heard a voice reply "You got that right." It was mom. She is always the first one up. Anyways we then start to vlog and get the girls up. Paige definitely wasn't as hyper as she was yesterday, but what ya gonna do? Dad annoyed Paige and I laughed because I was ready for the day. Then Hayley goes "Abby stop!" In a morning voice and I laugh again and go "It was dad not me" I was holding the camera filming them, so she said "Shut the camera off." I shook my head and mom said something about how cameras go on in the morning, but I wasn't completely listening. I then started listening when Hayley yelled "Mommy I said no!" I went "ooooohhhh" and Hayley glared at me. Dad then started talking to Hayley again and I zoned out halfway threw and mom took the camera. We ate and did all that stuff and decided to go shopping and me and Annie decided to have some fun and wear the same outfit and do the same thing with our hair now. We wore this.

Mom, dad, and Hayley could tell us apart but we were wondering if our closest friends and even Annie's boyfriend/my best friend could tell us apart

Mom, dad, and Hayley could tell us apart but we were wondering if our closest friends and even Annie's boyfriend/my best friend could tell us apart. We then got to the store and so far the only person who could tell us apart was Brec, Dylan, Rush, and Hayden. We were in the store and we were fascinated by a suitcase and now that I think of it why were we doing that? I guess we will never know! Anyways we then went to a another store and got flowers for our hair. Obviously me and Annie got the same one. We wanted to look as similar as possible. The only way you could really tell us apart is that the hair at the end of my braid is straight and Annie's curl up. I then put the flower in a hat and call it my "shopping cart" Hayden then instantly makes fun of me like always, but I know he doesn't mean it. I then get pushed and fall back, but someone caught me. It was Hayden. "...thanks" I say after a while of staring into his pretty brown eyes, wait what did I just say? "No prob" he said back and I could tell we were looking at each other for too long and went over to hang with Hayley while Hayden went over to Annie. The boys look at luau shirts but I don't pay attention because I'm too busy thinking about what just happened. I then shake it out of my mind and finally agree it was nothing... right? We then get some shaved ice and even though I said it was nothing I could tell Annie was giving us weird looks time to time. Me and Hayden even though it was awkward at first started acting like we usually do and got the same flavor at the shaved lice thing. After that me, Annie, Brooke, and Brec went to a dance class and we learned how to hula dance, and even a little bit of belly dancing. Everyone was so bad and I kept making fun of Annie because it was easy for me. Anyways after that we went back to our room and there was a bunch of bathing suits for us and they were so pretty! Too bad we are leaving tomorrow. Me and Annie decided to dress like each other again and this is what we wore.

 Me and Annie decided to dress like each other again and this is what we wore

But with our hair in braids. I brought a jean jacket and put it in moms bag, so if it gets cold I could wear it. Even though we are in Hawaii it's still a habit to put on a jacket when it is nighttime. When we got down getting ready we went and took Instagram photos because we be looking goooood! Jk but let me tell you I think my outfit was the best out of everyone, even though me and Annie wore the same thing. On our way down to the beach I jumped on Annie's back and even Paige mixed us up. Now you know how identical we are. We then continued going until we caught up with everyone and got in the dreaded elevator. Everyone was smooshed, this is definitely something I'm not going to miss when we leave. I was stuck in between Hayden and Brec, and Hayden had a huge hat on that kept poking me in the face. "Hayden if your hat hits me one more time your going to get it!" I say and everyone goes "ooooohhhhh" and my mom is vlogging us. Then Hayden purposely tilts his head back so it hits me. The doors to the elevator then open and I say "yup your getting it Summmerall!" Everyone piles out of the elevator and I chase Hayden. When I catch up to him I jump on his back and we head to the beach. We then take photos and all that, with people mixing us up as usual. We then went to the luau. We then dance and do a bunch of weird stuff while waiting and then finally we started to head in. We got cool tattoos and me and Annie got the same one because we want to look as similar as possible. We watch people cook a pig, well everyone else did because I hid behind Hayden the whole time. We then ate and the food was delicious. I realized Hayden starting at me, but when I looked at him he looked away. Weird. We watched people sing and Hayden and Annie danced, but it looked awkward. Again weird. People danced and me and Annie imitated them because we learned how to do it earlier. We watched more people dance and that's all we did for a while until they told all the kids to go up and dance. Me, Annie, Brooke, and Brec were the best because we did it earlier. All of us kids then decided to stand in the back and watch people sing and dance and all that when Annie said "It's getting chilly I'm going to go get my jacket" I nodded and said "Me too" Hayden then said "ok I'm going to ask my dad something" we nodded and started walking to the building when I remembered I brought my jacket. "Annie I brought my jacket I'm going to go back" she didn't say anything but she did the okay sign. I walked back and got my jacket and stood where I stood before alone because no one was back yet. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me. I was confused because when I looked at the hands it looked like Hayden's hands. I turned around and suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes in shocked, but I kissed back I felt sparks. Then I realized what happened and pushed him back. He opened his eyes and said "what was tha— your not Annie!" That's when we heard a soft mumble of someone saying "Hayden..." we turned and saw Annie in tears. She then ran away. "Annie wait!" Me and Hayden called after her. I can't believe that just happened. How could something like that happen, and why did I like it when he kissed me. I'm so confused but I kept running after Annie. She would understand right that, that was a mistake right?! Right?!