Annie!

I wake up to my face hitting the floor. "Annie!" I hear her laugh and I get up. I push her and she falls to the ground I hear her laugh and say something but I just walk down the stairs to eat. When I'm done eating I'm in such a better mood! I get dressed and do my hair.
I think I look cute. When I walk downstairs mom gives me a bunch of compliments on my outfit and obviously with the camera in her hands. We leave because me, Annie, Hayden, and Carson are going to hang out today. Hayley starts set for her new show mani so she couldn't hang out with us. Anyways Carson and I have been getting a lot closer but in a brother and sister kind of way because he is a lot older then me. "Annie! The boys texted me they are here!" I say yelling to her as I start walking to the door. Mr.Jimmy is watching us today while mom heads to Hayley's set. She runs down the stairs and says "Let's get this show on the road!" I laugh and when we walk out into the hallway I do cartwheels until I get to the elevator. I look up to see Annie filming me for Snapchat so I do a duck face and put up peace signs which makes her laugh. I see her post it and we continue our trip out to the car. "Hey boys!" I yell and start running to them once we leave the building. When I reach them I throw my arms around both of them and say "How's my two favorite boys doing?!" They laugh and Carson does this👌🏻. When Annie gets over to us she gives Carson a side hug and Hayden a real hug and he kisses her on the cheek. "Wow when did you guys start dating?" Carson asks and I answer for them by saying "last night but the fans can't know" he nods and we all get in the car. "Kids we are going to STARBUCKS!" Mr.Jimmy says and we all cheer. We all order and I get a pink drink because I'm all about that pink drink live! That's when I see Hayden has my phone and he is taking a photo of me so I pose. I look at the photo and I like it so I put it on Instagram.

 I look at the photo and I like it so I put it on Instagram

@Abbyleblanc: Girls Power👩🏻💪🏻💛 📸:@Haydensummerall

@Haydensummerall: thx for the creds

@Abbyleblanc: no prob @Haydensummerall

@Habby4li8e: I SHIP SO HARD!!!

@Annieleblanc: Cute photo Hayden has some good photography skills

@Haydenzzzdab3s7: Hayden is good at everything @Annieleblanc

@Abbyleblanc: Not gymnastics @Haydenzzzdab3s7

@Haydenzzzdab3s7 OMG YOU RESPONDED

@Hanniezzzamze: Geez get away from your sisters man you bi—

I stop reading the comments there. They were getting pretty rude. We got our drinks and I got piggy back ride from Carson and Annie got one from Hayden and we walked around LA. We didn't know where we were going until we saw it. A. MALL!!!!! I love shopping, so does Annie. We shopped until it was dark outside and decided to go it city walk. When we got there we saw the famous fountain we heard so much about and as I was in my thoughts I felt hands wrap around my waist. I looked over and saw Hayden smirking. "Hayden let me down now!" I said while he was walking closer and closer to the fountain. "It was Annie's idea!" Hayden said defending himself. "Annie!" Was the last thing I said and then I got attacked by the water. It was actually really fun, but me and Hayden were now drenched with water. Carson kept snap chatting us and Annie kept on laughing at us. (Ps they were vlogging the whole day) Mr.Jimmy, thankfully went and got our car which wasn't too far away. We got in and me and Hayden had to sit in the back since we were wet. When we got back to the apartment Annie hugged Carson goodbye and gave Hayden a kiss on the cheek but not a hug since he was wet. I gave Carson a high five and Hayden gave me a big bear hug since we were wet. When we walked in mom had wide eyes and rushed me into the shower because she did not want to get the floors wet. After I took my shower, told mom what happened, and did the question of the day we all went to sleep. Today was I thought to myself.