Youtube Video

When we got home we started to film "Hey guys it's the Leblanc Twins... and HAYDEN SUMMERALL!!!!" We said in sync. "Wow you guys are in sync with each other." I smile and and continues speaking "So today we are doing a Q&A right guys!?" "Yuperdidooda!" I say tilting my head to side a little bit while Hayden laughs and says "your so goofy" and mimicked me by tilting his head to side. We laugh and get on with the video. We were on the last question and the question was "Do y'all have a crush?" Annie raised her eyebrows while reading which caused me to burst out laughing. She then answers the question with "Yes" next is me "No" then Hayden "Yes." We all nod and do the outtro. When we get done our video it's dinner time and Mom, dad, and Hayley left to got get dinner. We decided we would make PIZZA ROLLS!!!!! We filmed why we did it. Annie was filming me and Hayden dance around the kitchen. When I finally went to put the pizza rolls in the microwave I tripped and fell backwards. Thankfully Hayden caught me and said "Woah woah woah Ms. Two left feet." I giggle them realize the pizza rolls landed on the ground. "Eh we are still going to eat these right!?" Everyone laughs and says "Yes obviously!" We laugh some more and make out pizza rolls. We watch movies on Netflix and I see Hayden and Annie cuddling. Aww they are so cute and would be such a cute couple. When the movie ends I change into my pajamas.

 While Annie does the same

While Annie does the same. We then start to wonder what happened to mom, dad, and Hayley. Plus why Hayden Mr.Jimmy come to pick up Hayden? I call Mom and she says that the road to our apartment was blocked because of a crash so no one can't get threw. I tell them and we decide that Hayden can sleep on the couch. That's when I start to get a little bit scared. I'm a big scaredy cat, but I don't like to show it. We were watching tv some more and it was late. Annie fell asleep on the couch. "Guess I'm not sleeping here tonight." Hayden says trying to make a joke but I'm scared. I know it's stupid but I get scared when I'm home alone at night because you don't know what could happen, plus I'm scared of the dark. Apparently I'm bad at hiding how scared I was and Hayden says "Are you scared?" I nod my head and he comes over to me and wraps me in a hug saying "It's ok everything's going to be alright." I nod my head again and he says "How about you sleep in your bed and I'll sleep in Annie's since she took the couch, which means you won't be alone." I smile and say "I would like that." We then head up to mine and Annie's bedroom and fall asleep felling safe and just a tad bit scared but not really.