Day One in Hawaii

Right as we got off the plane we were greeted with Lei (I think that's how you spell it!) and whatever it's called that the boys get. Since me and Hayden were in the back we were the last ones to get off. Once we spotted them we ran up to them wearing our rings. We had mom take a picture of me and Hayden for Instagram. We then start walking to our rooms. I have to share a bed with Annie, Mom has to share a bed with Hayley, and Paige gets a couch to herself. Hayden's room is right next to ours, and the Butlers are down the hall. Oh and did I mention our room and the Summeralls rooms were connected, I didn't Well now you know. We got into our bathing suits and this was mine.

We all went to the pool the pool and mom was vlogging as usual

We all went to the pool the pool and mom was vlogging as usual. Me, Annie, Hayden, and Hayley were walking around the pool and then he threw Hayley in jumping with her.  "Wrong one, you were supposed to throw in Abby!" I heard my mom yell. "Excuse me!" I yell back to her "Whoops wrong one I heard Hayden say and then he said "Abby help me up." I go over and put out my hand and he grabs it, and yanks me into the pool. I hear mom and Annie laughing and when I come up from the water I give him a shocked look and splashed him. Me then ended up in a splash war. After all that we go down to the beach, Hayden has me over his shoulder so when we get to the water he can throw me in. It doesn't help that mom is encouraging him to do it. When we get to the water he goes down deep enough so I don't hand flat on the sand and drops me. When I came up I talked with everyone and mom was vlogging and saying do something. Hunter did a flip in the water and mom says he won and I can't have that so I do a bunch of cartwheels and end with a flip. "Actually I think I won!" I say and everyone claps and laughs. We stay at the beach for a long time, but the adults say we have to go back to the hotel. Me being stubborn I sit in the sand and say "I'm not leaving!" I giggle at the end so people know I'm joking. They all try to convince me to come and I see Mom take the camera out. That's when Hayden comes over and grabs me, and puts me over his shoulder... AGAIN! "Hayden let me go!" I yell trying to kick him to let me down. "That's not happening" he says back to me and I just pout in response. Mom films me and I can't do anything about it because Hayden won't let go of me. When we get back to the hotel the parents go to the hot tub and we stay in the hotel room. Hayden and Annie act couplie/coupley since their were no cameras around. When the adults come back we were eating. We finish eating and do the question of the day which was who is your favorite cartoon character and I said piglet. We then all went to our hotel rooms and slept.