Concert Part 2

When we got down meeting fans and taking pictures we all waited behind the stage. I saw Hayden was a alone so I went to go talk to him. "Hey what's your deal with Max and Harvey!?" I ask him slightly annoyed because they never did anything to him. "It's nothing" I roll my eyes at his dumb response "it is something so tell me what it is!" This time I'm completely annoyed. I tell him everything and I thought he did too. "Just drop it ok, go hang out with Max and Harvey and forge...nevermind" then he walked off leaving me angry and confused. I didn't go after him I was to upset and if he didn't want to hang out with me then I don't want to hang out with him. As you can probably tell I'm stubborn. I run over to Max and Harvey and they instantly make me fell better. They kept  telling me jokes and doing funny dances, I mean can you ask for a better fake brother really. I almost forget I'm mad at Hayden. That's when I see him walk by, glaring at the twins... AGAIN! I then run over to him and confront him for the second time tonight. "That's it you can be mad at me all you want for reasons I don't understand, but stop taking it out on the twins they did nothing wrong!" I see him roll his eyes and say "Your right you don't understand! You don't understand one thing I'm mad about!" He screams at me. Good thing we moved to a closet so no one could hear us. "So then tell me" I reply lightly. He shakes his head and says "I'm not mad at the twins, I'm scared of them." I give him a confused look "scared?" He nods and says "I'm scared your going to realize that I'm not good enough for you, I'm afraid your going to find someone better and when Max and Harvey showed up you were all happy to see them and I don't know maybe I just got... jealous." I'm still shocked, I never knew he felt this way. I know what I need to do so I walk closer to him and kissed him. He kissed back and after 15 seconds we pulled away. He smiled at me and I said "Max and Harvey are just friends to me, they are like my brothers. Plus your a lot better looking then they are, but don't tell them I said that." He blushes and the smiles "have I told you how much I love you" I smile and kiss him again. We got threw our first fight. Well I mean it was kind a fight, I don't know maybe it wasn't but I'm going to say it is. That's when my mom came over and said "Guys we have been looking for you everywhere, Abby your on and then it's Hayden ok?!" We both reply with an "ok" and made our way to our friends. I went over to Max and Harvey and told them why Hayden was acting weird and they were fine with it. We all did our songs and had so much fun. I'm glad Hayden isn't jealous anymore. We went home did the question of the day and I went to sleep. Geez it has been a hectic day.