Icecream

When we get there we all decided to get brownie sundaes because, why not? We were all having a good time sitting at one of the many picnic tables they had when all of a sudden I see Kenzie. Not just Kenzie, Kenzie with Johnny! I look over at Hayden and I know he sees them too. I put my hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him and try not to make it obvious. None of the others realized that we moved the the end of the table. "Hayden I'm so sorry this must be hard for you." He shakes his head and says "It is, but I can't believe she moved on that fast and that Johnny betrayed me... twice!" I'm now sitting across from him so Kenzie is behind him. That's when I see her look at us. We make eye contact, and well if looks could kill... I would be well dead. Hayden turns around and sees that she is staring at us. Then something surprising happens. Kenzie gets up and walks over to us and screams causing a lot of attention, including some from fans. "SEE I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH HER!!" "No I wasn't and I told you that a million times!" Hayden says and rolls his eyes, but Kenzie wasn't done. "WELL IF YOU DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME THEN I BEAT MISS LITTLE ANNIE HEAR HAS BEEN TRYING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME!!!!" I gasp and say "First of all my name is Abby, second me and Hayden are just friends, and third YOU cheated on Hayden and YOU are the one who is acting very immature so maybe when you are done with your hissy fit you will have the guts to apologize to Hayden. I don't want you to apologize to me well more like I don't care but he's the one you need to apologize so yeah we will be leaving now. Bye Kenzie... oh and bye Johnny!" I say calmly and grab Hayden's hand and pull him away, calling everyone else to follow. When we are in the car Hayden says "Thanks for standing up for me." "That's just what friends do!" I say and side hug him since we are in a car. When we drop off the Summeralls it's already 8:40 and we are all tired so we go to bed. Before I fall asleep mom comes in and says "I'm so proud about how you handled the situation with Kenzie, my baby's growing up." I smile and thank her then I drop off into a deep deep sleep.