Lazy day

I wake up normally. No screaming, no mini earthquakes, and nothing to do today. For the first time in a long time it's a LAZY DAY!!!!!!! I change into a cropped hoodie and adidas leggings and put my hair in a bun. I walk downstairs to Annie texting, Hayley watching YouTube, and Mom vlogging. I decide to watch YouTube with Hayley until I get hungry. I grab an apple and go see what Annie is doing. "What you doing Ans" I say while sitting next to her. "Just texting Hayden, and I think he likes me!" I roll my eyes and said "Tell him I said hi." And start walking over to Hayley. We dance, sing, and perform plays until 12:00. The whole time Annie was texting Hayden. We decided it would be fun to go to the mall but Annie just wanted to stay on her phone. What happened next surprised me. Mom took Annie's phone and now she's mad. I just kept on laughing at her and snap-chatting her mad pouty look while we are in the car to go to the mall. When we get there Annie acts normal again so we go to target first. I got markers, a fuzzy pillow, and some gum. I don't know what they got. We then go to all the clothing stores and I just got 2 pairs of shoes. These are the shoes.

 These are the shoes

My favorite was the second pair

My favorite was the second pair. It was 7:00 when we got done shopping so we went and ate at In and out. When we got home mom said she wouldn't give Annie back her phone until tomorrow so she stormed upstairs. "I think she's tired" i say making everyone laugh except Annie who yelled "Shut up!" Which caused me to laugh even harder. I get out my phone and decide to text Hayden.

AB: Hey

H: Hi

AB: Annie got her phone taken away

H: Really😂😂

AB: Yup it was hilarious😂😂

H: I have a question

AB: What is it

H: Does Annie like me

AB: Duhh it's so obvious!

H: Really!

AB: Yeah
AB: Why do you like her

H: ...Maybe

AB: OMG you have to ask her out

H: Your dad won't let me

AB: Won't let you yet let him warm up to you

H: Thx Abby your the best bff ever!

AB: I know

H: Of course you do

AB: 😁

H: Goodnight

AB: Night

I smile and go get ready for bed. When I get into bed I see Annie already asleep in her bed. Wow she must have been really bored. I then fell asleep.