Good News

I get up to being lightly shaked. That's weird, usually I'm either violently shaked, get pushed out of the bed, or get screamed at. I look up to see Hayden and I say "Hi" a little awkwardly because this is a little awkward. "Um. So everyone left to go get Starbucks and they said they would be gone for a while so it's just up "He says also a little awkward but not so much and starts rubbing his neck. "I'm going to text Annie do you want anything?" I say while grabbing my phone. "Yeah can I have a pink drink?" He asked while grabbing his phone. "Sure anything to eat?" He nods his head no so I shrug my shoulders and text Annie.

                  An=Annie Ab=Abby
Ab: can you order me and Hayden a pink drink

An: Sure anything to eat

Ab: Ya two muffins

An: Ok one for you and Hayden

Ab: No both muffins are for me... don't mess with my muffins

Ab:😂🤣

I giggle slightly which causes Hayden to look over. "What's so funny" he asks and I say "Oh just I said get two muffins and Annie asked if one was for you but I said no." I decided I couldn't explain it well so I showed him the texts and I hear him laugh a little. "Hey I got a chuckle from you. I would say that counts." Which causes him to laugh normally, which makes me happy  so I walk out of the room with a big smile in my face. My goal is to make everyone laugh because it's what Caleb wanted. We watch tv until I say "Hey we should make some musical.ly" he nods his head as we end up doing four of them. Two for his account and two for mine. We start reading comments when we hear the door open and I see FOOD!!!! Oh yeah and Annie, Kenzie, Jojo, Jayden, and Connor. I run towards them and grab the bag of food out of Annie's hands and sit at the table. I'm already done about three quarters of my muffin when Hayden comes over and hands me my drink laughing at me. I just smile and continue to eat. We all sit and talk until my mom comes to pick me and Annie up and we have to go. We say bye and hug everyone, then me and Annie race to the passenger seat and I won. I put on a country station and me and Annie sang along to every song as mom filmed us for the vlog. When we got home we both got ready because mom said she had a surprise for us. When I walk downstairs I see mom with the vlog talking. I don't pay attention to that much she says except when she says "Your going to be making shows in Brat!" We all scream. This is awesome! Hayley was going to be on a show named Mani, while me and Annie were on a show named Chicken Girls with... Hayden? Geez it's like he's everywhere. We were told we have to post on Instagram so I posted this.

@Abbyleblanc: Um now I am a official member of Brat! How did this happen can't wait to start filming with you guys!❤️

@Annieisthebettertwin: Ew why did they offer it to you you are not as talented as Annie

@Leblanxxxs: Can't wait to watch the show

@Brat: Can't wait to work with you too💖

@AbbyandAnnie: My QUEENS!!👸🏻👸🏻

@Abbyonly: Omg your going to be so much better at acting

@AnnieLeblanxxs: Quit stealing Annie's clothes thief

I decide to stop reading the comments their because it gets really annoying but whatever. (I will be changing the chicken girls series a little bit... ok maybe a lot) my name in the series is Melody who is the twin sister of Rhyme. I'm a lot more shy then Rhyme and she doesn't really include me in anything with her friends and neither do I. We share one friend which is TK who is played by Hayden. I'm into dance like Rhyme by I keep it a secret. Rhyme likes TK but TK secretly likes me. Wow this sounds like a great story I can't wait to start filming. "Mom when do we start filming?" I ask her with a big smile. "Well first we have to do a table read tomorrow so I want you guys to all highlight your lines." "Ok" we all smile and we grab a highlighter and start highlighting. I'm on the beanbag with Hayley while Annie is on the couch and half way threw highlighting my phone goes off. I look to see Hayden texting me. Hayley goes "Oooooh" I roll my eyes and text him back.

H: Hey did you hear the good news
Ab: Yeah we are all highlighting our lines now
H: Cool my dad is doing it for me
Ab: Lucky
H: I know
Ab: gtg finish highlighting my lines since I can't have my daddy do it
H: Oh quit hating bye
Ab: Bye

We all finish highlighting out lines, eat dinner, vlog, and then head to bed. Can't wait for the table read though.