Getting Out

We were talking when I heard sirens. "Are those all for me?" I ask Hayden. He reply's by saying "yup" I frown and start to get nervous again. That's when I heard yelling "ABBY!" It's Annie and Hayley. "She's right here" I hear Hayden yell. I can already tell this is going to be awkward for Annie and Hayden but right now I don't really care because now in my head I realized I'm really stuck in a elevator, they have sirens for me. What if I never get out. What if I die in here. I would have never had a boyfriend or anything. That's when I think of Caleb. He never had a girlfriend, he never experienced love. That's when I break into tears. What if the same thing happens to me. That's when I hear my mom "sweetie are ok" "yeah" I say my voice cracking because I'm crying. "It's ok, we're going to get you out soon, ok" Hayden says and I calm down a little bit but I have tears still going down my face. I hear mom vlogging and I hear Hayley crying and Annie saying comforting things to her while I hear Hayden talking to his dad. I'm guessing his dad called my mom and did all that stuff while Hayden was talking to me. That's when I head the doors open, but I didn't see anyone I saw black. I got scared, but then I looked down and saw light. I sighed of relief and climbed out with no help because I just needed to get out of the elevator. Once I got out I ran to Hayden and gave him a big hug and we stayed there for a while. "I'm so glad you got out of there" he said and I smiled and said "Me too!" He laughed and I ran to Annie and Hayley and gave them a big hug. Then I ran over to mom and gave her a hug and noticed she was vlogging so I blew a kiss to the camera which made everyone laugh. I then ran over to Mr.Jimmy and gave him a hug. My mom thanked him and everything while I talked to Hayden. "... So do you still want to go to the beach?" I laughed and nodded. Hey mind as well still go. I asked mom and she laughed and said "Geez after everything your still going?" I nodded "fine go have fun" I cheered and ran back over to Hayden. "I can go!" I said and he laughed at me and said "then let's go!" And we both ran to the car racing. Obviously I won because I'm awesome! That had to be the most exciting first date in the Leblanc family yet! And if I'm honest I'm pretty proud to have that title.