Sick

I wake up from Hayley's bed and run to the bathroom. Mom comes and ask what's wrong and right after that I puked. Just great we were supposed to hang out with Hayden today. I hear footsteps behind me that weren't my moms. I look behind me really see Hayley holding back my hair. I smile at her and resume puking. I little bit later I stop puking and lay on the couch. "Honey will you be ok by yourself, we have to see Hayden soon." I sigh nod my head and frown. I wanted to hang out with everyone today. A while later we all say good bye and I am left home alone sick. So much fun.

3:00
I scroll on Instagram and see a picture of Annie and Hayden. I frown I want to be there too! I know I'm whining and acting like a five year old but I'm just saying this to myself so it's ok. I was about to put my phone down when I get a text from Hayden

H: I'm sorry you couldn't come

AB: it's fine

H: right now is it OK if I ask you questions because I would like to get to know you like I got to know Annie

AB: that's fine with me

H: ok first what's your favorite color

AB: Umm I like pastel and neon colors

H: Cool favorite food

AB: DONUTS🍩🍩

H: I get it I get it ok what's your favorite thing to do creatively

AB: umm dancing singing and playing the ukulele

H: you play the ukulele

AB: Yeah it's a lot of fun

H: Maybe you can teach me one time and next question is what is your favorite song

AB: I don't have one but I like country music

H: Awesome

And we just talked liked that until I heard the door open. "Sweetie we brought you back food!" I literally ran to them, grabbed the food, and ate in like two seconds. I then without talking run upstairs to my room and start filming myself singing because I'm bored. I sing a song called boomerang by the summer set and decide to post it on Instagram. Once I do it gets the most likes I have ever gotten before with so many comments. I then get a text from Hayden.

H: You said you sing but you didn't tell me you were amazing at it!

AB: Thx got the compliment

H: It's the truth

AB:😊

I was blushing at what he said. He's so sweet. All of a sudden the door burst open and mom, Annie, and Hayley all come talking s million words a minute. So I yell "ONE AT A TIME PLZZZ!!!" They all nodded and my mom came up to me first. "Honey I'm so happy you finally decided to share your talent with the world, and um well we got a call from rock your hair and they want the Leblanc's to join them!" I scream at how happy I am! "So I'm guessing that's a yes." My mom said laughing so I just hugged her and then my sisters joined in on the hug. I love these guys so much.