First Day of Set

I get woken up with music blasting threw my ears. I jump up and a pair of earplugs fall out of my ears with a giggling Annie across from me. I get up about to yell at her but then she says "Shh Hayley's asleep and we have to go to set so get ready and come on!" I roll my eyes and say back "Whatever but I'm yelling at you in the car." She giggles and said "Fine with me" and walked away. I changed into a cropped hoodie and adidas leggings. I left my hair down and left. In the car I said "ANNIE I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOKE ME UP LIKE THAT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED MY EARDRUMS!!" I was really mad one, because she woke me up with loud music, two because it's morning and I'm grouchy, and three because it's literally 5:20 right now!! Annie realized that I was actually mad at her and she said "Sorry didn't think it was that big of a deal I wake you up like that all the time, but you can have shotgun today." I didn't say anything but get in the front. "Annie it was very kind of you to let your sister have the front, right Abby!?" My mom says so I roll my eyes and say "Thanks for giving me the front." And I took a nap. When we got to set i was still tired and grouchy and Annie was all happy. Right when we walked in Hayden came over and gave us a hug. "Watch out Abby's a little grouchy." I give her the death stare and Hayden laughs a little. That's when Dylan and Caden walk up to us and I look at Annie because she is the only other person that knows of the whole situation. She mouths to me "I don't know what to do!" and I shrug and face them again. Caden starts talking to me and getting a little to close. I look at Hayden and he notices that I'm uncomfortable so he says "Abby we should go get ready for the first scene." I nod and say "Yes Annie come with us since you are also in the first scene" she nodded and followed us. When we got away I gave Hayden a hug and said "Thank you" "No problem anything for my friends." I then decide to tell him the whole story. "... don't tell him you know." "I won't but whenever you need help me and Annie will help you." He says smiling. I nod and we get ready for the first scene. When we are done filming we go and get lunch with Hayden because after we wanted the make a video on our twin channel with him. (Ps Abby and Annie have a joint channel) We went and got tacos for lunch which were delicious! We then got ready for the video, yay!