Family Meeting

When we walk downstairs I see Mom and dad sitting on the couch. The point to the beanbag which makes me think they want us to sit so I take Annie's hand and sit her on the beanbag with me. Us sisters got to stick together. "Girls I know that you are at the age when you start to like people... am I correct?" Dad asks a little forcefully "um... yes" me and Annie say at the same time and usually we would look at each other and smile but the tension in this room is way too high to do that. "Girls I want to let you know that me and your mom came with an agreement." My dad said a lot calmer then before. "The agreement is ya can have boyfriends if you don't tell the media, are we clear" my mom said in a strict tone. "Yes mom" I heard Annie says and I just nodded. We were excused and we went back upstairs. "That was tense" I say while letting out air I didn't know I was holding. "I know right!" Annie said back. We giggle and then decide to FaceTime Hayden to tell them about the meeting. "Hey Hayden!" I say kind loud "Hey Abby, hey annie." He says but at the end he said it kinda quiet. "Ok so the meeting went fine and our parents are allowing you guys to, well whatever you guys want to do" I smile my big smile at him trying to get him to ask Annie out. "Ok cool." I decide I'm playing matchmaker. "Guys I'll be right back i forgot I have to help Hayley but you guys can talk while I'm helping her!" As I walk away I wink at Hayden and he laughs at me as I continue forwards on my trip downstairs. Me and Hayley act goofy and film videos for our Instagram story. Then we heard Annie squeal. Me and Hayley went to see what happened. We go up stairs to see Annie jumping up and down. "What is it Ms.Jumpybutts!" I says and Hayley starts laughing. "Hayden asked me out, we're dating!!!!!!!" She says and me and Hayley run over to her and start jumping with her. We tell mom and dad and they were pretty chill about it. Annie and Hayley went to Hayley's room to play uno so I decided to FaceTime Hayden to make things clear. "Hey Mr.Summerall" I say he gives me a weird look and says "what's with the formal conversation Ms.Leblanc." I giggle about how he went along with it and cut to the chase. "So I'm so happy you and Annie are dating, but let me tell you one thing. You break her heart I break your face!" But the whole time I was giggling so he knew I was joking. He rolls his eyes and we start talking about random things. Eventfully Annie and Hayley came back upstairs to do the question of the day and we all headed to bed. Annie wouldn't sleep though. Her and Hayden were texting which kept me up all night because Annie kept laughing. Sisters am I right!