The Date

I can't believe I'm going on my first date! I'm so excited! Annie keeps trying to put makeup on me and a bunch of fancy clothes but I don't let her. I never wear makeup and just because I'm going on a date doesn't mean I'm going to start now. I just wear a sweatshirt and some ripped jeans because at the beach it can be a little chilly. Annie dosent like the outfit but I didn't ask for her opinion now did I? I realized that since I'm wearing what I usually wear I have a bunch of time to spare so I go downstairs to hang out with Annie. When I walk downstairs I see Annie and Austin cuddling, and Riley and Hayley cuddling. I forgot they were here. That's when I see them watching a scary movie and I run upstairs. I hate scary movies. I look at the time. 4:11. Ugh why can't it be 5:00. That's when I remembered I should tell mom. I walk downstairs and make sure I don't look at the tv and go into her room. I see her folding clothes and vlogging. "Oh lookie here Abby came to join me" I smiled and said "Um yeah I was wondering if I can hang out with Hayden at 5?" I ask and she nods and says "Ok but text me when you are coming home" I cheered and helped her fold clothes. She turned the camera off and asked "is this a date" I blushed and said "... yes" she had a big smile on her face and asked "Is Annie ok with it?" I nodded and she did what Annie did when she found out. Like mother like daughter am I right. I then headed upstairs because the movie was still on. I went upstairs and wrote in my songbook because I was bored. I started writing down words because that's how I make songs and I come up with a line "your scared, I'm nervous but I guess that we did it on purpose" that's when I got a text.

H: We're outside waiting

Ab: Kk

That's when I realized he said we. Did he bring a friend. I thought it was a date I mean that's what he said. Stop Abby your jumping to conclusions. "Guys I'm leaving" I yelled and everyone yelled back "bye" That's when I heard Annie yell "Have fun one your date!" Everyone laughed while I yelled back at her "Shut up!" And headed out the door. I walked into the elevator really excited. I hope it's a real date. That's when the elevator stopped. But it didn't open. The elevator is broken. I feel myself start to panic as I press the help button. A lady talks to me and says she will help in a little bit. That's when I see my phone getting blown up by Hayden.

H: Where are you

H: I thought you were leaving

H: Is everything fine

H: Abby answer

H: Abby I'm worried plz answer

Ab: I'm fine except the elevator broke down

H: WHAT

Ab: Yeah

H: I'm coming in let me tell dad

Ab: ok

That's I felt a smile go onto my face. The We was him and his dad. That's when I remember I'm stuck in a elevator. That's when I also here a face yell "Abby!" It's Hayden I smile and yell back "I'm right here!" He comes over to my elevator and says "wow this is a great first date" I laugh a say "Yeah because being in a elevator is everyone's dream" he laughs and says "at least we will never forget this" "definitely won't forget" and we just sit there and talk. We talk about our family, my life back in Maryland, my house back in Maryland, and just life in general. He's so understanding it's like I could tell him anything and he would be fine and try to help me threw it. Each second we talk I fell myself falling more for this boy, more for my best friend. I almost forget I'm stuck in a elevator. Key word almost.