Going to Hawaii

I get waked up to being shaked lightly I open my eyes expecting it to be Hayden but seeing Paige instead. "Paige!!" I say and give her a big hug. She laughs and hugs me back. "Ok girlie if we want to go to Hawaii you need to get ready!" Paige says as I smile "Your coming with us" she smiles and nods her head and I run upstairs to change and do my hair. I wear this and put my hair like that too

I smile and grab my under armor book bag that I packed like a week ago to join the others who were waiting by the door

I smile and grab my under armor book bag that I packed like a week ago to join the others who were waiting by the door. I thought they were waiting for me, but we are waiting for Annie. Finally for once I'm not the one causing the wait! When she finally does come down the stairs we rush out the door.
I'm the car I sit next to Paige and Hayley. Annie and Hayden are in the back. I somehow fell asleep during the half an hour trip to the airport and I felt arms pick me up. I open my eyes and see Paige carryover no me and Hayden holding my stuff. "Thanks guys" I say and I yawn. "No problem best friend!" I hear Hayden say with more enthusiasm any person should say this early in the morning. I roll my eyes and laugh. We do all the normal stuff like put your bags on the bag thing to weigh them and have them be sent to the plane yada yada yada yada, we went to security and Hayden got stopped because he forgot to take of his bff ring. Me and Hayden have a ring instead of a bracelet, that's his and Annie's thing. We then wait for the plane to come and it took forever! I was bored out of my mind. We were all scattered on the plane. Some of the rows had two seats while the other have three. I learned that I'm sitting with Hayden in a two seat section, Annie is sitting with Hayley in a two seat section, Hayley is sitting with Paige in a two seat section, Mom is sitting in a three seat section with strangers, Mr.Jimmy Brec and Dylan are sitting in a three seat section, rush and Brooke are sitting in a tree seat section with a stranger, and that's all I remember. When we got in the plane we were not next to anybody else! Me and Hayden were on the opposite side of the plane then everyone else. I was lucky I was at least sitting with my best friend. We played I spy while we were waiting for takeoff and we had a lot of fun. Then we started to take off. I'm scared of taking off, but I didn't want to let Hayden know I was so I tried to act normal. It didn't work. "Abby are you scared?" I hear Hayden ask and I realize I have my eyes shut tight. I open my eyes and nod my head. He lifts up the armrest between us and puts his arm around me the calm me down. We stay like that even after we get in the air  and I end up falling asleep and the next thing I know is that we are in Hawaii, FINALLY!