Day Two in Hawaii

I wake up and me, Annie, and Paige go to the gym to work out while Hayley, dad, mom sleep. When we came back mom and Hayley were up and dad was well I don't know but he wasn't in there. Mom vlogs and then the food comes. "*angles singing*" Everyone laughs and we eat. I had fruit salad, but Annie and Paige would not stop talking about this oatmeal. I change into a swimsuit and we head to the pool. This is what I wear.

When we get there Annie wants to go on the lazy river, but I don't so I join the boys in boogie boarding

When we get there Annie wants to go on the lazy river, but I don't so I join the boys in boogie boarding. It was so much fun Annie really missed out. When we get back to my hotel room and I lay next to dad and Hayden lays in the other side while Annie is on the other bed. Paige keeps saying how cute Hayden is and suffocating him by not leaving him alone. We then decide to go doorbell ditch Hayden's brothers. We go over and me and Hayden knock on the door at the same time and run away. When we come out I go give them a hug and say "Sorry!" While laughing and I say "Me and Hayden doorbell ditched you." They look at each other and start chasing me and Hayden. Brec comes out and laughs at us running from us. I get caught by Dylan and Hayden gets caught by Hunter. Tickle us until it's time for us to get ready for dinner. I wear this.

It was so much fun but I ate to much seafood

It was so much fun but I ate to much seafood. When we are walking back Paige tells me "Go give that baby a high five" while pointing at a baby who is on somebody's shoulders. "Hey buddy!" I say and put my hand out and he high fives me back. When we walk back we all squeal and giggle because he was so cute. When we get back Paige acts weird as always, and I text Hayden.

Ab: Hey

H: Hi

Ab: Wyd

H: Nothing just gagging at Brec and Dylan because they are making out

Ab: Now you know how I feel

H: Shut up

Ab: You brought it up

H: Whatever gtg

Ab: Bye

I smile and head to sleep waiting for the third day of Hawaii to unfold.