ST 01

Its been a month since the school started, having the sophomore life is great so far for Jennie, she and her best friends are in the cafeteria.

"Jenduekie, where's V? He should be here right now! Or we don't want to be late on the next class!"

"Shhh... lower your voice Jisoo, let V live his life! Be patient" Rosé said.

"Noooo... don't want to" Jisoo said in a cute voice.

"Rapmon is with V, They're coming in any moment " Jennie said while she's on her phone playing games.

"Really?!" Jisoo said in excitement.

"Jisoo!!! Lower your god damn voice!" Rosé shouted which she got the attention of the other students.

"Ok guys! Stop! I'll just buy us food, you two stay here, and no fights!" Jennie command.

"She started it!" Rosé said pointing at Jisoo.

"No, I didn't!"

"You two! Shut up right now! I'll leave you guys here, If I see you two fighting no party on weekend" Jennie leaves the table without waiting for the answers of the two girl.

She walks towards the counter without bothering whats happening around her because she's busy with the game that she's playing, until she bumps into someone.

"Wtf! Shit, ah!"

They both knocked down, Jennie caresses her head and gets up immediately, while the other girl still laying down.

"Watch where you going, ah shit that hurt!" The girl shouts and got up. V popped out of nnwhere.

"Hey! Watch your own mouth there nobody!" V shouted to the girl.

"What ever! Mister I don't know" the girls said.

"Oh you want lesson huh?! Let me teach you!" V attempt to punch the unfamiliar girl but the students were shocked when it didn't hit the girl.

"You want lesson V? Specifically detention?"

"Get out of my way, Jungkookiiee" V said and the other students laugh because of the name.

"Don't push me to do this V!"

"What? What are you gonna do? Punch me on the face huh? Kookies?" And the student laughs again Including V.

"No, but I can send you on detention"

"Dont do it V!" Rapmon said but the crowds started to shout.

"Do it, do it, fight, fight, fight"

"Get ready boy, cause this is gonna be hard" V landed a punch on the right side of the face of JK, the students were happy to see that action, V landed another punch on the left side of JK's face.

"Stop!" Jennie shouted but it didn't stop V's actions.

"I said STOP!!!" Jennie screams at the top of her lungs, that even make the students quite and V stops from punching Jungkook. Jennie walks out and V tried to follow her, but he got blocked by the principal.

"Detention now!"

"Everyone! Get back to your class break time is over!" The principal said and the students groans.

"You two, detention now! And you too Lisa" the two guys followed the principal, Lisa groans but doesn't seems like she doesn't care to get in trouble.

Detention Room

"Ok let me know whats the reason behind this mess"

"V punched me!"

"Yes I did"

"He punched me twice!"

"Hmmm, yup sure did punch you four times"

"See?"

"Ok! Enough! Lisa what happened back there?"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Lisa! This is serious!"

"Ughhh...I was walking through the cafeteria and then this girl bumped to me, she's playing on her phone, thats why we bumped to each other"

"And thats it?..."

"I was checking on my schedules"

"Then Thats her fault!" V butted in pointing at Lisa

"What? No it wasn't my fault"

"Ok, Just one last question, why did you punch JK"

"I don't know? He doesn't mind his business so..."

"Well you two can go now, V stay here until the school hours ends"

"Wait what? Thats it? Its unfair"

"Be thankful bro, you made bruises on his face fairly left and right" Lisa said jokingly.

"Lisa! Out now! JK lead her to her class"

"Ok ma'am, sorry for the trouble" the two got out leaving V and the principal.

"So you're Lisa?"

"You heard it"

"Oh, I'm Jungkook"

"Yeah whatever, I can handle my self you can leave now"

"But the principal said, I'll lead you to your class"

"Nah, I can handle it and don't worry, I'll make sure aunt won't get mad at you"

"You mean, the principal? Your aunt?"

"Bye!" Lisa walks away as Jungkook just stares at her leaving.

To be continued...