ST 07

Jennie's Pov

"Woah, is this for real?" The girl said smirking at us.

"Excuse me do we know you?" I asked her because I've never saw her here before.

"Well you three don't but Lisa do" she said and smiled looking at Lisa. Which made me turn to Lisa and waiting for her answer.

"Lisa?" I asked her.

"Uhmm excuse me Jen, I'll be back" Lisa said as she pulled the girl out of the cafeteria, without waiting for my reply.

"What was that?" Jisoo asked confused.

"I don't know" I replied and I don't know what to feel right now.

"Its not the one we met in the resto right? What was she called.."

"Kate!" Jisoo said.

"No she's not, but forget about that let's just eat" I said but it bothers me so much not knowing who is that girl.

"Am I late?" A guy's voice said while he sat beside me and put his arms around my shoulder which made me pushed him a little.

"Woah, whats wrong?" Its V! What is he doing here?

"Why are you here V?" I asked annoyed.

"Hey, whats the matter? You don't want me here anymore?"

"No, not like that, I just thought you were suspended"

"Yes, I am still suspended but I missed you so badly" he said and he came near to kiss me but I stopped him

"What the fuck V?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"I just missed you come on" he said and tried to kiss me again.

"Yah! Stop it!" Rosé and Jisoo shouted but it didn't stop V's action. I closed my eyes waiting for what to happen because I cant escape from his grip but to my surprise someone pulled him away from me.

"You just can't do that! You're such an asshole V!" RM said as he punched again. Our schoolmates stopped RM from punching V.

"Why Cant I? Because you like her right?" V smirked at RM and it made me confused.

"Answer me RM? You coward shit!" V said and RM punched him again that it took V down.

"Everyone move!"

"Whats happening here?!" The principal came and everybody got silent.

"V what are you doing here? You're suspended right?" She followed up.

"Whatever I was just leaving!" V said pushing the guys who stopped him.

"Just to let you know, you're not allowed to study here anymore V and thats final!" The principal shouted as V opens the door to go out and leaving us with a middle finger.

"Nothing to see here anymore go back to your places!" She commanded to the students.

"And Jennie come to my office right now" what? Why me?

Lisa's Pov

"What are you doing here Jenna?!"

"Hey, Is that how you welcome your old friend?" She said and made me shivers as she tracing my neck with her fingers.

"If you're planning anything, stop it right now! I mean it!" I said and pulled back from her.

"Oh, did someone took my place in your heart babe?"

"No, Jenna! You never been in my heart and you know that!"

"Too bad, but I'm transferring at this school, thanks to Aunty I can see again this beautiful gorgeous " she said as she holds my chin

"Wait, are you here because..."

"Yes babe you're so smart! Yey!" Jenna cheered in a sarcastically.

"And btw I didn't know you have a thing with girls with a J in their name"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Whats the name again? Hmmm...Is it Jennie?"

"How did you know?!"

"Well, aunty told me and she probably talking to her now" she said and smiled devilishly.

"Ugh! Cant  you guys just stop! Unbelievable!!!" I ran as fast as I can to go to Aunty's office.

Jennie's Pov

"Can I know why I am here for? Ms. Manoban?" I asked her.

"Take a sit first" she offered.

"So you're friend of Lisa right?"

"Yes"

"Ok, stay away from her"

"Excuse me?"

"I said stay away from my niece, if you don't I'm gonna expelled you Ms. Kim"  I was shocked by her sentence.

"What do you mean? Why can't I?"

"I know Lisa likes you" she simply said.

"And? Whats wrong with that? Actually I will tell her later that I like her too" I said truthfully.

"You CAN'T!" she shouted and stands up.

"This is the last that I will tell you Ms. Kim stay away from her! You don't want trouble right?"  She's dead serious. As my mouth opened to form a word suddenly the door opened.

"Lisa" I mumbled. I can see through  her face that she's angry, what the hell is happening here?

It startled me when Lisa pulled me up and drag me out of the office without leaving a word for her aunt even me.

"What was that Lisa?" I asked and she didn't replied to my question, she keeps walkng, holding my wrist until were out of the school buiilding then she suddenly stopped.

"What now?!" I asked annoyed and Then

I felt her lips through mine, my eyes widen because I was shocked, then she pulled away from me, my eyes met hers and then her eyes dart to my lips and back to my eyes. I can see her eyes sparkled as she looked at me, our face slowly moving to intersect and we kissed again.

Its not my first kiss but to me it was everything.

"No more questions ok? Let's go?" she said waiting for me to take her hand and I took it and smiled at her. We ride in her car and I don't know where we are going and its like she's the only one in my world right now but the thing that I'm sure with is we kissed, I like her and I'm not straight anymore. Maybe just maybe I'm starting to falling in love with Lisa Manoban.

Weeeeeekkeeeennddd yeah!  ✊ whoot2 see ya! 😉