ST 09

"Why are you late?"

"Just hanging out with some friends"

"Friends or a friend?"

"Why do you care?"

"You're here so you can focus on your study Lisa, and not skipping your classes just to hangout with Jennie"

"Oh so you mean, I'm not allowed to have a friend is Jenna excepted?"

"Don't talk to me like that Lisa! Stay away from Jennie"

"Thats why you brought Jenna in your school? I already told you I don't have feelings for her"

"Then why would you sex with her?"

"Its just one time! And for god sake I was drunk and I don't even know if its true"

"Stay away from Jennie, or I will tell her"

"So now you're blackmailing me? Oh my god! You're the best!"

"Thanks!"

"how's mom?" I asked changing the topic

"Still sleeping"

"Can I at least see her?"

"Well you better finish this semester so that you can come home"

"Ugh"

"Remember what I told you stay away from her!"

'The next morning in school'

Chae's Pov

I still can't  believe on what we heard, Jisoo is now sleepy because she can't sleep last night, because she's having a nightmare. I should tell Jennie about this. Wait she's here.

"Hey guys!" Jennie greeted us happily and jisoo didnt notice.

"Look who's happy!" I said.

"Who? Where?" Jisoo asked, who just woke up.

"Jennie! You idiot, in front of us"

"Oh, hi jenduekie why so so happy?" Jisoo asked and sleep again

"Nothing"

"Spill it Jennie Kim" i said grinning.

"Well don't be surprise, Lisa and I are-"

"Lisa!" Jisoo shouted and go back to sleep again

"Whats with her?" Jennie asked.

"Oh she couldn't sleep last night, I'll tell you later, now tell me why are you so happy?"

"So yesterday, uhmm Lisa and I kinda- you know kissed?" O-M-G now, how would I tell her.

"Oh, thats great!"

"So, what are you going to  tell  me?"

"Uhmm, not here let's go on girls locker room, Jisoo!"

"Huh?! What? Where? who?" Jennie and I just laugh it off, our best friend is so cute but at the same time she can be idiot too but we let her sleep and its just me and Jennie.

'Girls Locker Room'

Jennie's Pov

Now I'm more intrigue on what's chae's gonna say because she wanted to talk it on private. She started to talk and my mind keeps thinking of what happened between me and Lisa I can still taste her lips-...

"What did you say?!"

"I said, we heard Principal Manoban and that girl yesterday and they have a bad plan including Lisa's death"

"What!!!"

"SShhh, Jen lower your voice, and I think you  should know about that"

"Thanks chae for telling me, I have to find Lisa, see you later!"

"No problem Jen, Lisa is our friend too, I mean your girlfriend and our friend" she said grinning at me.

"Its not official! Goodbye!"

Lisa's Pov

Oh, they're not here except for Jisoo.

"Hey Jichu!" I greeted her while I sat beside her.

"Huh? What? Where?"

"What, what? Btw why are you alone?"

"Oh, uh I don't know"

"Why are you so sleepy?"

"About that-... oh Hi Jen" Jisoo said. Oh shit. I need to go now.

"I'm gonna use bathroom, excuse me" I said but Jennie holds my wrist, I spotted my aunt looking at us.

"Uhm, I badly need to go to the bathroom" I said, smiled at her and she let me.

I quickly got in, thinking what do I do? Fuck.

"Lisa?" Oh shit.

"Uhh, what?"

"I need to talk to you"

"Just wait for me outside"

"Ok!" I can't let my aunt to see us talking to each other or else she will tell Jennie about Jenna or worst she's gonna throw Jennie out of the school.

I decided to just stay in the bathroom for an hour, I think she left already because she stopped from knocking while ago.

I slowly got out of the bath room closing the door but when I turned around I saw this adorable human. She's sleeping on the floor resting her head to the wall. I came near her, how can she be beautiful even she's sleeping. I picked up the strand of hear hair covering her eyes and put it in the back of her ears. She waited for me.

"Jen" I said waking her up.

"Hmm?"

"We have a class to attend" I said and she opened her eyes. Smiling at me and I smiled back.

"But I want to talk to you, and what are you doing in the bathroom for like an hour?"

"The question is why are you here sleeping?" I asked. I know the answer, I just want to avoid what she want.

"I waited for you, I want to talk to you please"

"Were talking now"

"I mean in private!"

"I have to go to class"

"Lisa!"

"Sorry-"

"Ugh" I heard her groan as I walked away from her. Aunt is on the hallway, I can't speak to Jennie even if I badly wanted to talk to her.

"Sorry jen" I mumbled.

Short. And I'm lazy to edit it, I know it has grammatical error (I mean, everything that I wrote ☺) . Sorry for that🙏. But hey! Jenlisa is alive this past days! Yey! See ya! 😉