ST 15

Jennie's Pov

I can't believe I'm going to confess my love to someone, I never been In love before?

I opened the door smiling but Lisa was about to leave?

"Hey..."

"About earlier uhmm..."

"No, Keep it to yourself Jen, Its the stupidest thing that I've said last night I'm sorry" she said and my world falls apart, I knew it, she's just playing with me.

My eyes are ready to tear up while she's putting her shoes.

"You know what Lisa, you're the cruelest person that I've met!" She didn't even bother to look at me and this is where my tears falls down.

I cried and cried I ran away from her as possible I dont know where I'm going but I just need to escape this house.

Lisa's Pov

"If you lay a hand on her, I swear you will end up dead"

"Good girl Lisa, you don't want her to end up like your mother don't you?"

"As you promise, I'll be back in Thailand tonight"

"Whoops, you forget another one, remember you need to be with Jenna"

"I won't"

"You bitch! You want your little ex-girlfriend to die?"

"Fuck you! Just say how much you want!"

"1 million dollars"

"Thats it? You could have just ask! For fucksake why do you have to that to my mom! And you even fucking pushed me to hurt Jennie!"

"Ohhh, because... I like you to suffer little Lisa"

"Just leave"

"See you tonight! Good job today Lisa" my aunt left the room and now its just me and Jenna.

She sat beside me.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry won't make any change"

"I was just blacked mail by your aunt as well, I'm sorry...and tell your mom I'm very sorry"

"Its ok, Its not like I could just turn this mess up side down"

"Actually, I have an Idea, what if let's file a case to her, I'll be your witness"

"But that means, you'll end up in jail too and she might kill your dad"

"I don't want to make that happened" I added.

"I'm truly sorry" she said hugging me and after that she left the room.

Jisoo's Pov

"Rosssé huhuhu" I've been crying here for like an hour. The door opened.

"Help!!!"

"Jisoo?"

"Help! Someone! I'm tied up!"

"Oh hi Lisa!" Its Lisa, I waved at her, isn't she and Jen are together?

"Hi, why are you crying?"

"Rosé tied me up-" I said standing up, wait- that shit!

"Nevermind I wasn't tied up, btw why are you here, I thought Jennie confessed her love for you?"

"She love me back?"

"O-oh she hasn't said it yet?! Omg! Just pretend you didn't know, she'll kill me"

"Its ok, she doesnt want to talk to me, I'll get going now, I'll be back in Thailand tonight"

"Already?"

"Yeah, It turns out my aunt plan to kill my mom but failed"

"I'm so sorry, about that"

"Just do me a favor, tell Jennie that I'm very sorry and that I love her"

"Copy that, be safe" I said and hugged her.

"Bye unnie" Lisa left the room, as I get my phone I have several missed calls and message from chae, I guess I didn't heard it because I was screaming. But the last message got my attention.  I fall down on my knees.

"Jen..."

At the hospital

"We will check up on her everyhour"

"Thanks doc"

"Jennieyah!"

"Wae?"

"You should be careful next time!"

"Thank God that your brain isn't completely damage!" Rosé added.

"Yah! I think you will damage my brain if you're gonna keep shouting"

"And Jisoo unnie why are you so quite there?" Jennie asked.

"I'm panicking in my head" Jisoo simply replied.

"You could have panic in-"

"Yah! Jennie! Don't do that again! You nearly got me a heart attack I don't know what I'm gonna do if you leave me, I might have just die too" Jisoo said panicking.

"Yup she should panicked in her head instead" Rosé said.

"Hmm, alright I'm so sorry guys"

"Its ok at least now you're ok, btw what happened" Rosé asked.

"I was going home running from RM's house, and i was hit by a car"

"You ran from RM's house? I could have just  bring you home, If I wasn't tied up" Jisoo said emphasizing every word just for Rosé to hear.

"Yah! You aren't tied, you're just idiot"

"You two! Stop it! You guys made my head hurt, aishhh how long I was sleeping?"

"8 years" Jisoo said.

"Yah!" Jennie was going to punch Jisoo but hear head ached.

"I'll do it for you unnie" Rosé said poking Jisoo in the head.

"Yah! That hurts"

"Thanks chae"

"No problem, and you've been sleeping for 8 hours"

"Did my dad know about this?"

"No unnie, I've told uncle that you slept in our house"

"Thank you so much Chae and again Jisoo thanks for being useless" and the two girls laughed.

"Yah I came here as I got chae text, so thank me for caring and I texted Lisa so thank me"

"What?!!" The two girls got shocked by the reaction of Jennie.

"What? What?"

"Why did you call Lisa?"

"She has to know?"

"No you Idiot! Were not ok!"

"I-m sorry" Jisoo barely said. Jennie took a deep breath

"I'm sorry, come here" Jennie said knowing that her friend was about to cry.

"But you are actually can be idiot sometimes" Jennie added tapping Jisoo's back.

Lisa's Pov

"Seoul to Bangkok please proceed to NA324"  thats it, I wish I could say good bye to her. I opened my phone for the last time and Jisoo got me a message?

Unnie Jisoo: Lisa, Jen is on hospital right now, I'm scary of what might happen to her please come to *name of the hospital and room*

I ran as I could and find a taxi
While waiting I danced the taxi dance jk ✌

"Gangnam hospital and please hurry up"

To be continued...