ST 20

At the court

"Lea Manoban, you may be sentenced 10-15 years in prison for attempted murder" the judge said.

"And you Jenna Collins you will be-" he added. But everyone was startled when the door opened very loudly.

"Wait!!!"

"Excuse me, where in the middle of-"

"Shush you old man" Jisoo said. Stretching her arms and moving her index finger side to side.

"Jisoo, you shut up you're ruining our chance" Lisa whispered.

"Oh, sorry continue "  Jisoo whispered back.

"I am Lalisa Manoban niece of-"

"Yes! Thats right!" Jisoo butted. And the younger girl glared at her. Jisoo grinned and sending peace sign to Lisa. Giving her cue to continue.

"So I was saying, I am Lalisa Manoban-"

"You said that already" Jisoo stated.

"Yah! Aish!" Lisa shouted.

"I'll handle her" Rosé said. Signaling RM and V.

"Wae?" Jisoo asked in confusion as she noticed the guys looked at her.

"V you're on the arms, RM youre in the foot and I'll be on her head" Chae said. And they carried Jisoo out of the room leaving Lisa and Jennie.

"I am Lalisa Manoban niece of-"

"Its the third time you said it babe" Jennie whispered at the back of Lisa. Jennie grinned but Lisa ignored it and continued. Shaking her head.

"I'm here to say that Jenna Collins has nothing to do with this, my auntie is the only one who threaten my life and my mother, Jenna only obey her because her father is on the hand of my auntie"

"Pathetic" Lea smirked.

"All right, you guys won, but know this, I'll be back, oh btw did I tell you that thing that happened to your little girlfriend was my plan? No? Bye then" She said offering her hand to the police. Lisa was clenching her hands.

"Yah! I'm not little!" Jennie shouted. As the police took Lea, all she can do is laugh.

"As Lea Manoban claimed her crime, was pleaded guilty, and Ms. Jenna Collins you will still  be receiving 1 month in prison, for helping the criminal" the judge said.

"What?! No!" Lisa said approaching the judge. But Jenna stopped her.

"Case dismissed"

"Hey, its ok and thank you for trying" Jenna said and hugged Lisa. But she remembered Jennie was still there.

"Oh, just so you know its just a friendly hug" Jenna defend even the girl didn't say anything.

"Its ok, I understand now... just a little,  I guess Lisa will have a story to tell" Jennie said giving a smile to Jenna.

"If you say so, but you understand that you're little right?" Jenna sad.

"Bye Lisa, tell V to see me later" She said before the police handcuffed her.

"Yah! I'm not little!" Jennie shouted and Lisa laughed at her.

"You're too cute" Lisa said pinching Jennie's cheeks.

"Lets go" Lisa added, putting her arm around Jennie's shoulder. But Jennie nudged her.

"Aw, what was that for?" Lisa asked.

"Thats for laughing"

"Hey wait for me!" Lisa said as Jennie started to walk away from her.

On the other side....

"Put me down" Jisoo commanded and the three putted her down as she said so.

"Aw, I mean not literally, my bum hurts huhuhu"

"Ah...where? I didn't see anything" RM said looking at Jisoo's butt and they laughed.

"Yah!"

"Oh-oh" RM said before he run for his life as Jisoo chased him.

"Let's go back in" V suggest but before they can open the door, it already opened, revealing Jennie.

"Hey"

"Oh, hi btw Jenna want to see you later, lets go Chae" Jennie said.

"What happen?" Rosè asked but  Jennie was already holding her wrist walking towards the parking lot.

"We don't have a car, shouldnt we wait for Lisa and V?"

Jennie was in silence as she crossed her arms, while the younger girl just stared at her waiting for answers.

"What happened to her?" V asked Lisa, referring to Jennie.

"I don't know, red days?"

"Ok? What happened to Jenna?" He asked.

"She will be in prison for 1 month, I'm sorry"

"Its ok, Can you give this to RM, tell him that I'll stay here  for a while, and bring the girls home" V said reaching the car key to Lisa. V entered the building as Lisa sigh approaching the two girls.

"Uhm... Rosè give this to RM, V will just take the bus" Lisa said, Chae on the other hand looked at RM and Jisoo who still running in circle.

"I think were gonna be here for a minute" Rosè stated and looked again at the two, still Jisoo was Chasing RM.

"Maybe a few hours" she added.

"We Will be going then" Lisa said opening the car door for Jennie.

"Bye, see you tomorrow, bye unnie" Rosè said as the two drove away.

Lisa's Pov

As expected, Jennie still hasn't said a word, I kept my eyes on her the whole ride.

"Keep your eyes on the road" she said. Still not looking at me. But I disobey her.

"Talk to me please" I pleased. But no answer. This time I stomped at the break.

"What now?" She asked annoyed.

I can't take this anymore, I kissed her on the lips, she's trying to push me back but I insist. Slowly, she gave up from trying to push me and kissed back.

To be continued...