ST 04

6pm

"Hey Jen wait up!" RM said while running towards Jennie.

"What?"

"The meet up? Remember? V wants to see you so bad"

"Tell him I have to go somewhere, I'll go now! See you tomorrow RM bye..."

RM just let her walk, he can't do anything about Jennie's disescions.

Jennie's Pov

I know I should be thankful  because V cares about me but, thats just too much, punching a stranger? And he even didn't know the situation. I should just tell him, that I am not interested about him, I know I could hurt him but its better to let him know as early as I could. I blocked his cp number thats why he can't contact me.

"Drop me here, and please tell father that I will be home late, I will be meeting a friend"

"But Maam your father told me to drive you home"

"I know, but I will just take a bus, don't worry about me I'll be okay, just tell father" I said to my driver before going out of the car.

As I enter the restaurant, I saw her smiling widely and it made me smile too, such a creep.

"So.. you decided to show up" she said as she was offering me a seat.

"As you can see"

"I thought you would take revenge on me and decided not to show up"

"Well, on that thought, you guessed it right, actually I just came to say hi and goodbye" I said and pretending to leave my seat. Her face got sad.

"Just kidding! So what are we ordering?" I said as I come back to my seat and smiled at her.

"Such a tease! You choose, I'll pay" she said happily.

"I want you, I mean steak, yeah steak for me" I said, hoping she didn't hear it. Idk why I said that.

"What do you want again?"

"Steak!"

"Oh, ok I'll have it too"

While eating ...

"If you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"You already did, but go on"

"Why did you transferred?"

"Uhmm, about that its a long story, can I get your number? I'll just text you why I transferred" she said seriously.

"Smooth Lisa smooth! Later, I'll give it to you" she just smiled, this girl knows how to get a number.

"Can I ask another one?"

"As long as you want"

"Have you been in a relationship? Or do you like someone?" I asked shyly.

"Hmm, I've never been in a relationship but I have this one person in my mind right now and I think I like her" she said. So its true that she's a lesbian because of 'her'  and why do I wanted it so badly to know the person she liked.

"Oh, ok" I said to her.

"Btw, why do you wanted to know?"

"Nothing just curious" I said faking a smile.

"Its my turn"

"What turn?" I asked confused of what she means.

"Its my turn to ask you questions"

"Are you really mad at me yesterday? Because i didn't hangout with you guys?" She added.

"No, I was just disappointed because I thought you would actually hang out with us because you came" I said sadly. But I feel like thats not the only reason.

"At least we're hanging out right now right?"

"Yeah, of course and I'm glad" I said and I smiled at her.

"Last one, can you be my date this upcoming party?" She asked, and I nearly choked.

"Uhmm, I thought we're going together already?"

"Yeah, but you didn't said yes yet, I want the permission"

"Ok, yes! I would love too, but next time you should make effort to earn my yes"

"Sorry, I forgot madame" she said and we laughed together. Our conversation goes on, We found some new information about each other, she came from Thailand, I'm still curious why she transferred. I didn't noticed that it was 9:30 pm already

"Its getting late now"

"Yeah, so see you tomorrow?"

"Of course, but don't be late again"

"I will not, bye Lisa!"

"Take care!"

Lisa's Pov

"Take care!" I said and I mean it. I watched her Leaving the place, wait she's not going in the parking lot?

"Yah! Jennie!" I shouted then she turned her face to me and I run towards her.

"What? And why are you yelling?" She asked confused.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're just walking to your house?"

"Relax! I'm taking a bus and my house isn't far from here, so you better go now"

"You said that your house isn't far from here then I can give you a ride, I'm not in a hurry so wait here! And don't try to run" I said and I quickly get my car where it parked. As I got into my car I started the engine and goes where Jennie is waiting.

"Get in" I commanded.

I've been driving my car for 30 minutes and after 10 minutes finally we're here!

"Wow, It isn't far from the resto, wow just wow jennie" I said in a sarcastic way and Jennie laughed.

"I'm sorry, I guessed its just for me, but thanks for the ride tho"

"No problem, I can give you a ride whenever you want" I said and smiled at her. She attempt to open the car's door but she can't do it, maybe its her first time to be on a sports car.

"Here, let me help you" I said and we nearly kissed as she turned around. There's a pause in my heartbeat, but I manage to get back to my senses and quickly opened the door, she then got out of the car and didn't bother to looked back to me.

"Wait Jen!" I said and quickly got out of my car.

"Yes?"

"Uhm, your number?"

"Oh, I totally forgot, here" she handed me her phone and I looked at he number. She looks confused.

"Thanks!"

"Bye, take care on driving!"

I got back to my car and smiled because I got her number, why do I even need her number? Lisa? Are you ok?! You don't have a phone! You're suspended to your aunt! Eh nevermind, I'll just buy a new one tonight and I got to memorized her number right away then there's no problem at all.

To be continued...