ST 19

Jennie's Pov

Lisa and I have been hanging out these days I forgave her, I don't know why I forgave her even though I don't know whats the reason why she's going home and dumped me. Did I mention that were sitting with V and Jenna?

"So how long have guys been in a relationship?" Jisoo asked.

"Since Lisa dumped me" Jenna said.

"She dumped you too?! I can't believe this" I said shouting, standing up from my seat and glaring at Lisa who's in shock right now.

"Yah! I didn't, tell her Jenna!"

"Just kidding, Sheesh Miss kim, whats with the temper?" Jenna laughed. I laughed your ass later!

"For your information guys, me and Lisa had never been in a relationship" she said. Thats a relief.

"But, I know who's her first"

"Yah! Thats enough!" Lisa butted.

"Go on, continue please" as I pleased.

"Well, there this girl, she's pretty, sexy, oh she mentioned that she has a good voice too, and that she loves her gummy smile, Lisa really liked this girl a lot"

"And whats her name?" I asked, ready to punch someone.

"I don't know" she said and they continued to eat. I looked at Lisa to wait for an answer but she just ignored me and just ate.

"Yah! Tell me who it is!" I punched the table and Chae's noodle spilled.

"Wahh!!! HHuhuhuu"

"Wow, its ok, Rosé-ah, I'll buy you again, yah its you, you idiot! Aren't you pretty, Sexy and have a good voice? And that gummy smile of yours" Jisoo said. And my mouth forms an oh. Shit. This is embarrassing. I just sat lowering my head.

"You're so Sexy when youre jealous" Lisa whispered. I just glared at her. But somehow, the butterflies in my stomach starts to party again, they're cray aren't they?

"Guys! Let's go, there's a police in front of the campus" JK said running, and the other student too. I noticed that, Lisa and Jenna stared at each other.

"Come on guys let's go" RM said.

Lisa's Pov

"Wtf?" I pulled Jenna from the corner, the other guys go first.

"I'm sorry, I already told the police" she said. And started to walk.

As we got out of the building, everybody was forming a circle, which I don't know whats going on in there, there's some paps too.

"Excuse me, going through" as I escaped the crowd. I saw auntie getting handcuff.

"Wait what is this?" I asked.

"We Have your complain and it is proven to be true, as the witness surrendered herself" He said, and started to handcuff Jenna. I saw Jennie looking at us and V trying to escape from RM's arms.

"Wait, no"

"I'm sorry ma'am, we will be going now"

"Wait, I'll go" I said. I ran to get my car, as the police go.

I started the engine and quickly got out of the parking lot and I nearly bumped Jennie.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?!" I asked. Does she want to die?

"I'm going too" she said, entering my car without my permission. And suddenly the other guys knocked on my window too.

"What now?!"

"Can we go too?" Jisoo asked.

"There's just two seats in my car, if you want, you can ride on my side mirrors?"

"Yah!" V's car suddenly pops in my left side.

"Jisoo, Chae! Come on let's go!"

"Byeee, Jisoo" Jennie said grinning at the girl celebrating her victory.

I'm sorry..........I'm too lazy to continue this right now! (Brain worn out 😂) but I have some old stories and I decided to re publish one of it and made it to Jenlisa, so yeah its "girls like girls (jenlisa) check it out, (di naman kayo pinipilit 😂✌ ang sa may gusto lang)