ST 26

I woked up when my phone would not stop vibrating. The sun hits my face when I realised its 6:00am already.

"Jen.." waking her up in the driver's seat.

"Hmmm..."

"I need to go now" I got no response. I admired her, she's more beautiful right now, I mean she always will. I slowly took off my seat belt when I accidentally released the belt which caused a sound.

"What?! What"

"Sorry..."

"Oh, you're leaving now?"

"Uhm I need to go to work, I'm sorry for the trouble and thank you" when I was about to go out the door got locked.

"I'll take you to your car" she simply said without looking at me.

"But-" before I can say anything she gave me that look, that made me just nod at her. Welp this is the Jennie that I know.

She dropped me off by the entrance.

"Thank you, and again I'm sorry" I said I got out without her word. And watched her leave.

"Yah! Manoban! I need you to come here right now! As in Now!" I groaned as I heard that annoying voice from my phone.

I immediately got in on my car and drove directly to the company.

"Good morning Ms. Manoban, the director was waiting fo-"

"What's my schedule today?"

"Just a meeting with Mr. Yang this 10 am"

"Ok thanks" I got on the elevator leaving my PA. When I got to the office there's some producers who are talking to the director. They looked at me as I entered.

"That's for now" he said and the producers left. I sat comfortably waiting for him to speak. He sat to his chair and turns on the TV.

"..."

"Care to explain why?"

"I want to have a little fun that's all"

"Fun? Hmmm, you could've ask me to send you there with the bodyguards"

"I don't want to"

"What's with the character?, "Lisa Manoban dressed as a hot blonde" "J's company's Manoban does clubbing?" Lisa Manoban-..."

"Alright! I'm sorry ok? It's not that big deal"

He sighed.

"I'm just worried, you know you have a big name you just can't go around without someone who will protect you and look" he said handed me a picture. Pictures when I first got back at Korea to Jennie's house, and when I bit my fans hand. And it made me laughed remembering the scene.

"I know you missed her but I can't let this happen again, thanks to me the paparazzi won't publish these pictures"

"I'm sorry, this won't happen again"

"Indeed cause right now, whenever you go, I'll send three body guards by your side"

"What?! No!"

"No whats, and look at you, go home and fix yourself, breakfast is waiting for you at home, you'll have a meeting at 10 am"

"Whatever"

I got home and prepared my self for a bath. I still blame myself for what happened to my life these past 4 years,leaving Jennie is the biggest mistake that I can think as of now. After I took a bath and change into my pajamas. A nap won't hurt right?
I took a nap at my couch.

At J's company

"where the hell is lisa?" The director whispered to Lisa's PA.

"I've been texting and calling her sir" she replied.

"Uhmm sorry for the wait, you want anything? Coffee?" He offered.

"It's okay, I also left the documents so my staff also needs time to get it and maybe it's traffic that's why lisa still not here" The CEO of YG stated.

"Right, excuse me"

At the apartment

he's gonna kill me, I immediately got out of my apartment and shit I forgot the key. I got back, when my phone rang again.

"Where are you?!"

"Im on my way" I replied getting the key at the top of my cabinet.

"Hurry up! You're late!"

Well nap will hurt after all.

At J's Company

"Well time's ticking where is she?"

"She's on her way"

"Well here she is"

"Im sorry I'm late"

"You better be!"

"It's okay, besides she's a superstar, but I didn't know she has a unique style" Mr. Yang said smiling staring Lisa from head to toe.

"So what now?" Lisa asked seriously, opening the documents in front of her.

"Can I have a word for her?" The director said.

"Just start the discussions please" Lisa said ignoring her father, while Mr. Yang started to discuss about the project.

When a sound distracted the conversation. Everyone's attention was captured by a women with some water bottle on her hand.

"Ah...sorry" she said bowing her head and making her way to the seat beside Mr. Yang.

"Lisa! Are we still on the same page?" Mr. Yang asked.

"Uh what?"

"I said this project will start next week" Lisa can't focus on what he was saying. And she turned her gaze to her father giving him 'wtf?' Look. While her father mouthed 'I told you I need to talk to you'. Then she turn her gaze to the girl who is sitting beside Mr. Yang.

"Oh" Mr Yang said realising that Lisa's been looking at her staff.

"Sorry, this is my staff, Jennie if it bothers you I can send her out" he said while Jennie's still have her head low.

"Ani! Let's continue" Lisa quickly respond. And she just realised that she was still on her Pj's. Unique style that's why.

To be continued.....