ST 24

*Jisoo calling....*

"Hey whats up?"

"Have you heard already?"

"Heard what?"

"Lisa's back"

"Oh, I know"

"And?...."

"And what?"

"Have you talked to her?"

"Actually she came here yesterday"

"And then what?"

"Do I need to tell you?"

"Of course jendeuk!"

"Nvm I'll tell you later, btw can you two not have sex while calling me? Its weird tho, btw chaeng keep your voice down its destroying my innocent ear, bye jichu"

Lisa's Pov

"So where is she going?"

"As I've heard she's going on a date"

"Excuse me?!" I didnt realize that I am now standing from my seat. Idk with this guy he suddenly bowing his head making space for me to walk?

"Uhhh...what are you doing?"

"I thought youre going out you said excuse me?" He stated. Sometimes I wonder why did I picked teddy to be my manger I guess its just his talent not this idiotic side of his. I felt guilty tho he's my manager but I made him a body guard and a spy.

"Nevermind, send me the location later" I commanded and he got out from my office. No wonder she's in relationship its been four years what do you expect Lisa. But I just need to make sure that this guy is good for Jen .

Is that all Lalice? Or you have hope that she would come back to you?

Shut up all I want is to be sure that Jen is Happy even I am not the reason that she's happy.

Jennie's Pov

*At a Club*

"You guys suck! Y'all drunk already?!"

"Sorry jen these two cant wait"

"Ohh hiiiiii jenduskieeee" Jisoo welcomed while putting her hands on my shoulder then hugged me, she nearly puked on me.

"I'll take her to the bathroom, sorry Jen" Chae said and she brought Jisoo.

"What happened to V?" I asked RM he's not like this all drunk and miserable, he may be an asshole in the past but he changed.

"She and Jenna broke up last night"

"Oh, I'm so sorry for him"

"Yeah, me too btw how are you? Its been a long time since we hang out again"

"I'm doing good, I cant even imagine that Jisoo and Chae are together and V with Jenna? But sadly they broke up, how are you tho?"

"Just making some music, been busy because I have an upcoming album next week"

"Oh that's good! Congratulations in advance"

"So how's it going with mino?"

"Actually we broke up last month, we didnt work out"

"Sad, but were here to be happy aye?" RM said toasing a drink.

Lisa's Pov

*At the car*

"Dating in a club is a thing now?! For sure this guy sucks"

You just said it because youre jealous!

"No i'm not"

I came out of the car, watching myself in the mirror to be sure that I will not be caught. Teddy picked a black glasses and a blond wig not bad for his taste of fashion.

I came in without hesitation, suddenly I bumped to someone.

"Ouchuuu huhuhu" she expressed while hugging her friend...chae?

"Lisa..." Jisoo pointed at me that made me bow my head.

"That's not Lisa, I'm so sorry she's drunk" chae said while making Jisoo stand straight.

"No its ok" I said still bowing my head waiting for them to leave. Finally.
I was roaming around to find jennie and I suddenly remember that Chae and Jisoo are Jennie's friend is it possible that Jen has a date with them? Eh maybe just coincidence that they are here. I felt dizzy as I was searching because of the crowd.

"We have a contender here come up on stage" What the actual fuck is this. A light stopped at me and everybody was looking as my body freezed.

"Ani!" Before I can escape someone pushed me towards the stage.

"And you will pair up with...." *drum rolls* and then the spot light stops.
It pointed at the girl who's covering her head with her hands maybe because of the light. But when she lose her hands I was shocked. I quickly turned my back away from that direction. As the crowds cheering for Jennie, I guess she usually go in this club to be known. She came up in the stage, why now.

"Its yo favorite song!" The DJ stated and the crowds goes wild.

"Its ok, I'll start dont be shy" she said, still not looking at her.

*Music starts*

Omg no! Not this song that I wrote ffs.

"Yeah eyeah eyeah"

"Cheonsa gateun "hi" kkeuten angma gateun "bye"
Maebeon michildeuthan high dwien baeteoya haneun price
Igeon dabi eomneun test
Maebeon sokdeorado yes
Ttakan gamjeongui noye
Eoreo jugeul saranghae"

"Here I come kickin' the door, uh
Gajang dokan geollo jwo, uh
Ppeonhadi ppeonhan geu love
Deo naenwabwa give me some more..." the crowd was jamming, I was not suprised as this song was famous.

"Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum"  I didnt know she has this voice, I thought she only dance but can sing too, how can you be that perfect Jennie Kim?

"Feelin' like a sinner
It's so fire with him I go boo, ooh
He said "you look crazy"
Thank you, baby
I owe it all to you" she looked at me, good thing I have glasses on my eyes if not she will surely see my heart eyes. (Cheessy, next.)

"Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
But you plus me
Sadly can be dangerous"

"Lisa! Thats Lisa!!!" Shit. Someone from the crowd shouted that cause the music to stop.

"Yeah its really her!" Another girl shouted. Jennie looked at me. I cant think of what Im gonna do but I find myself running out from the club.

To be continued...