ST 12

Lisa's Pov

So this is it, there no turning back.
I opened the door and it came to my surprise that there's no person not even one.

"Hello?"

"Is anybody home?"

"Oh hi, Lisa welcome" Rm greeted coming towards me.

"Thanks, uhmm am I too early or did I miss the party?"

"Uh, no actually you're late, come on follow me, everyone is so hype tonight"

I followed Rapmon, thats why theres no people in his house because they are all in the roof top. His house has a 4th floor no wonder I can't hear any sound. Didn't surprised me though that he has this kinda big house.

"Feel free, and heres a drink" RM said and gave me a glass of alcohol, then he took off.

"There you are!"

"Oh hi jisoo"

"You mean hi babe?" Oh god she put her hands around my neck. She's so drunk.

"Uhhh..." i don't know what to do

"Jisoo lets go" Jennie said.

"Noo, nooo... no"

"Its ok, I can company her for a little bit maybe?" I said to jennie but she glared at me.

"Or nevermind, but let me help you carry her, please lead the way" good thing she let me do it.

"How's the party?"

"Good" she simply replied.

"Right...umm how are you?"

"What do you mean? Before we met each other or after you dumped me?" Shit wrong question.

"Uhhh right now?"

"So after you dumped me, well I'm doing ok"

"Thats good"

"Nothing good as you, in playing someones feeling"

"Jen you know that isn't true"

"I don't know thats what I think"

"Come on Jen, you know that I like you"

"Bullshit lisa! Stop fucking with my feelings"

"Please hear me out"

"No! I'm done with this game of yours" I didn't say anymore words because i know it will make it worst. Wait wheres Jisoo. Oh shit we forgot and lose the grip from jisoo.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. Her body was lying on the floor facing it. And she answered with a thumbs up, it made me chuckled a little bit same as Jennie but she got back to being serious again.

"Let's just put her in the visitors room" she said and we carried jisoo again.

We left Jisoo in a room, I think its ok to leave her alone, since RM's house is a closed area. We got back to the party without saying anything to each other.

"Jen! There you are heres your drink"

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him in shocked.

"What? I think I'm the one who should ask you that what are you doing here?" V said taking his shit face near mine. I clenched my fist I don't know what would I do if this boy takes one more step and he'll fucked up.

"Hey, hey! I invited her and be nice V"  Rm butted separating us two.

"Give thanks to the luck because it saves you" V said.

"Really? Then thanks luck! I don't know what to do if it wasn't because of you" I said in a sarcastic.

"See you next time B" he walked off leaving us three.

"So...." RM started.

"I'll take that" I took the glass from RM and drink it. And I looked at Jennie as she looks at me but I turned my gaze back to RM.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later" I said to him before leaving. I walked towards the drinking station. I'm gonna enjoy this night, I'll drink till this party is over. This is the purpose of party to be wasted all night. She actually got back to him for only, what 2 days?

"Well, well well... look who's here all by herself"

"What do you want?" I asked and drink another shot.

"Cant I drink?"

"Yes you can but not in my side"

"Harsh, ouch"

"And what are you doing here"

"Umm this is an open party remember? All students are invited?"

"Yeah right"

"So what happened that you look like a miserable person"

"My life is miserable"

"I don't what happened tonight but here's for our miserable life"

"Oh shut up Jenna, your life is perfect"

"I wish... but come on don't leave me hanging" we cheered our glnging

I don't know how many glass did I drunk but fuck it gives me a headache.

"Let's go somewhere else"

"This place is boring"

"Alright hehehe" I stood up but I got out balanced, Jenna caught me and we laughed.

Jennie's Pov

I hate this sight! Why is she flirting with that girl, I couldn't completely hear on what they were saying but that girl keeps her hands on Lisa's shoulder. This should be stopped! Wait why are they leaving.

"Lisa" I mumbled as I saw her nearly fall but that witch caught her. They stared to each others eyes and smiled. All right thats it! I already saw enough.

"Hey! Get away from her"

"Oh come on its not like your her girlfriend?"

"We have some unfinished business, now give me my Lisa"

"My Lisa?" She chuckled.

"How cute, but no princess" she added.

"Don't make me do this!"

"Do what?" She smiled sheepishly.

"This!" I slapped her. I think its enough because ow, my palm hurts

"You bitch!" I'm ready to accept her slap but RM stopped her.

"Thats enough!"

"Why is everyone fighting in my party come on guys" he added.

"Suck on you pretty boy" Jenna said and leaved the party.

"Bring Lisa inside, there should be cold water in the refrigerator use that to sober her up"

"Thanks RM"

"No problem, just make sure you won't slap people again"

"Sorry..."

Wassap wassap! Short UD. I don't know why I'm so worried about Lisa getting in into that show. But let's hope for the best, we know Lisa can handle that. She's strong.

While waiting for the moon thing, I decided to wrote this so here ya go!

See ya! 😉