ST 06

"So I was thinking..." Lisa said as she opened the door of her car for jennie.

"Hmmm?"

"I was thinking that - ifwanttohangoutafterthepartyofRM?" Lisa asked. Jennie chuckled on how fast Lisa talked and she didn't understand whats the last sentence was.

"Pardon? What is it again?" Jennie smiled.

"Uhm, I - I wanted to date you" with that coming from Lisa's mouth, Jennie just smiled at her and Lisa covers her mouth, and could not believe what she said.

"Well, thats fast for you to ask me , but I'll keep that in mind" Jennie smiled to Lisa. "Bye" Jennie said as she kissed Lisa's cheeks.

As Lisa got back to her car, she can't hide her smile as she know she have a chance, she took out her new phone to text Jennie.

Lisa: hey, I forgot to ask you, can we go to RM's party together? :)

Jennie: I'm not going to the party but let see if I'll change my mind :)

Lisa: oh ok, hope you will ;)

Jennie: hope you will go now, you know that I can see you up here right? Stop smiling you creep!

Lisa: hahaha, but before I go, catch my kisses :*

Lisa: hey why did you throw it away? :(

Jennie: yah! You should do that for real, are you expecting me to kiss the air? :/

Lisa: oh yeah right, well I can give you my kiss tomorrow ;)

Jennie: IF I let you, goodnight manoban! Take care :)

Lisa turned off her phone and her smile never faded as she got a conversation with the girl she likes

After thant day...
Breaktime

"Hi guys"

"Well, well well look who's blooming today" Rosé said.

"Jenduekie why are you so happy?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing" Jennie replied as she sat beside Jisoo grinning

"Wah? Are you in love?" Jisoo asked.

"Let's not go there yet, let's eat shall we?" Jennie said still smiling.

"Can I join?" A girl behind Jennie said.

"Oh Lisa, yeah yeah you can sit beside me, Jen move to Chae" Jisoo commanded.

"What?!" Jennie said annoyed.

"You can sit here Jen" Rosé offered.

"Nisu, Chae" Jisoo said smiled with her victory.

"Aish" Jennie glared at Jisoo as she transfer and Lisa smirked at her.

"In that case, I'll sit beside Jisoo, Lisa you can sit here, thank me later Jen" Rosé said and winked at Jennie and transfered to Jisoo's side and Lisa quickly sat beside Jennie. Jennie quickly changed her mood into a cute girl who's looking at lisa smiling.

"Chae!" Jisoo shouts as she stands up.

"What?" Rosé asked without bothering.

"Aish" Jisoo just sat again. Jennie and Lisa laughed at the two girls in front of them.

"So Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Hmm?" Lisa hummed as she stops from eating.

"Are you going to RM's party?"

"Yes?"

"Thats good! We can go together since Jennie can't go!" Jisoo said happily.

"Ok?"

"No." Jennie butted.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"I said NO!" Jennie said in a higher voice and punched the top of the table.

"Yah! You spilled my noodle!" Jisoo complained.

"Yah! I don't care about your food, I'm going to the party...with Lisa" Jennie said.

"But I asked her first, and she said ok"

"But Lisa ASKED me, and its just that my answer was late so we're going together" Jennie said, they are now both standing up and got the attention of the other students.

"Hey guys calm down, Jen?" Lisa said and holds Jennie's wrist to calm her down.

"Sorry" Jennie said as she sat down and jisoo followed.

"Guys, I'll be going with both of you,  I mean all of us will go there right?"

"But you asked me to go with you" Jennie furrowed her brow.

"But I asked her and she said yes" Jisoo said and she received a glare from Jennie.

"We will go all together ok?" Lisa said looking at Jennie who are now facing different direction.

"Thats right!" Jisoo said smiling.
As they continue to eat and Jennie still not looking directly to Lisa.

"Hey I'm sorry ok? I promise I'll make it up to you" Lisa said as she takes Jennie's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Woah, is this for real?" Someone said interrupting the group.

Short UD ☺

Far from the topic, Am I the only one who ship Veronica and Betty from Riverdale? Ok, guess I'm the only one 😂

See ya 😉