ST 16

"Kim Jennie"

"what relationship do you have with the patient"

Hmmm, If I tell him that I'm a friend he will not tell or let me visit, If I tell him that I'm the girlfriend I'll bet he would look at me up side down, my instinct said this ugly looking duck is a homo

"I'm uuhhh her auntie"

"Too young to be an auntie"

"Is that a compliment? Well Thank you, could you please tell me now where's the room?"

"Last question..."

"Yah! Just tell where she is!!!"

" can I get your number?"

"Aishhh" this guy, I have enough,I took the book where the rooms and the patients were list down, And I quickly found the number of the room.

I walked and walked to find the room. To tell you this hospital is not a joke, it has so many rooms that every floor contains approximately 100 rooms.

"Lisa!" Now who's this.

"What?"

"Its me JK!"

"Oh, hi,you know umm, I don't have much time"

"What brought you here? Did you came to visit me?" Oh-oh not for you, I just noticed that he has cut in his wrist.

"Uhm, actually I'm here for Jennie, do you where her room is?"

"Oh"

"I don't know, do you have her room's number?" He added.

"A321"

"Thats just on the 3rd floor"

"Well that make sense, thanks! And get well see you around" I left JK, how can I be so idiot that 321 was supposed to be on the 3rd floor, can't blame me all I can think right now is Jennie.

I used the elevator and walked for a minute to finally found the room.

"A312" I mumbled as I took a deep breath. Holding the door knob, hesitant to go in but I need to see her so here I go.

As I opened the door there's no Jisoo nor Chae, only a doctor and nurses.

"Time of death?"

"20:12"

"Wait!" This can't be true, I can't help it my tears starts to fall down. I quickly got to her and hugged her. I'm so dumb to hurt her her like this I was the reason why she's dead now.

"Jennieyah...huhuhu...I'm sorry"

*door opened*

I turned to see who is it and its Jisoo unnie. I came towards her, I don't know what to do, this is all my fault.

"Unnie, Jennie left us huhuhu this is all my fault"

"Yah! What are you talking about"

"Jennie left us huhuhu"

"Yah! Get up! Why are you getting this mental break down?"

"I said Jennie left us! Huhuhu"

"Yah! She isn't, she's eating a dumpling now in her room!"

"Wha-what?"

"Then who's this?" I asked confused wiping my tears. I pull the blanket to see an old woman who's eyes is still open. I hugged a dead body. Shit.

"Oh god, may you rest in peace"

"I'm so sorry for her doc, she just got out of rehab she's adjusting these past few days but she's getting better now" Jisoo said. What the actual fuck.

"No worries, well good luck with that miss"

"Were going now, again sorry" Jisoo dragged me out of the room. What was just happened?

"Yah! What do you mean rehab?"

"I don't know, but thanks to me I saw you entering the room while I was about to leave the hospital"

"Aishh...nevermind where's Jennie?"

"Let me take you there"

Rosé's Pov

"Unnie, can I have one bite?"

"Sure, here you can have it"

"Thanks unnie" best day of my life! I mean if there's food it is a best day.

"Unnie, when we got out here, do you want to go to school already?"

"Of course, I don't want anyone to suspect anything that I have been in an accident"

"Oki!" *slurps and happy with her food*

*someone knocked on the door*

"I thought the doctor will check you up every our" strange, but I came to open it.

"Jisoo unnie, I thought you were going home" but to my surprise as Jisoo stepped aside Lisa showed up.

"Lisa"

Jennie's Pov

"Jisoo unnie, I thought you were going home"

"Lisa" I chocked for fsake.
Shes here? For what? To laugh at my face that I got an accident? Wow.

"Jen..." I know I hate this shit but every time that she calls me its like angles singing jingle bells in my ears

(jk ✌ of course not, but you know when my crush calls my name thats what I heard, I dont know bout u 😂)

"What are you doing here?" I asked her not showing a single emotion.

Lisa looked at Jisoo and Jisoo looked at Chae and chae looked at Jisoo.

(Confusing right? Just like your feelings towards her jk 😂 its not that confusing ya know)

"What?" Chae asked and Jisoo gesturing her to go out.

"No, I ain't gonna leave until I finished my food" she said hugging the cup noodles.

"Yah! I'll buy you anything come on"

"Alright" of course no one beats food in Chae's life.

"You owe me money" Jisoo whispered to Lisa even though its too loud for me to hear.

"Jen..."

To be continued....

Sorry to cut this off but I'm very busy right now.