ST 14

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Wae? Wae?"

"My head hurts huhuhu"

"Yah! Deal with it, You didn't even wait for me, when I came to the party you're already drunk af! Aish..." Rosé said poking Jisoo's fore head.

"Ahhhh huhuhu"

"Okay, I'm sorry, here take this"

"What is it?"

"A candy"

"Really?!" The older girl asked happily.

"Of course not you dumb ass, its med so the pain in your head will go away"

"Like magic?"

"Yeah, yeah what ever"

"Thanks chae, btw where's Jenduekie?"

On the other side...

Jennie's pov

Its my first time making a breakfast for someone, usually I'm the one who just waits for someone to make breakfast for me.

"Good morning" I said giving her a smile.

"Hi...Good morning uhhhh..."

"Here's your breakfast" I putted the tray on the table beside the bed as she get up.

"Thanks, sooo... are we good? You're not mad at me?"

"Just eat it, and you're welcome"

"Umm, are you not gonna eat with me?"

"I already ate"

"Ah.." I watched her eat, I know its weird, awkward, but I love seeing the view. But I'm still mad at her though.

"Did I do something stupid last night?" She asked while eating.

"You just confess your love for me, is it considered as stupid?" I said smiling and she nearly choke. I quickly gave her a glass of water.

"What?!"

"I ain't gonna repeat what I've said"

"Did I really? And well...?" She asked like she wants an answer. Answer of what?

"Well what?" I asked confused.

"What do you think of me or what is your response?" Oh crap. No. No . No. No. I'm not ready for this. Sure I've said I love her too but she's drunk last night so its ok, but right now the she's sober I dont know what to do.

"Is it necessary? Because I think I need to go check up on Jisoo, so finish your breakfast and I'll see you later bye!"

"Wait-"

Back to the other side...

"Yah Jisoo, you need to take it!" Seriously this girl!

"No. I. Dont. Want. To. The flavor is yucky"

"Ofcourse it is not a good taste what did you expect from a god damn med"

"Like honey I guess?"

"Well, if its vitamins for kids it would taste like that!"

"Come here" I was on the top of here, this time I tied her arms up so that she couldn't push me.

"No open your mouth"

"Mmmmm" Jisoo didn't opened her mouth refusing.

"Yah! One last time come on open it up"

"Wideeee Jisoo!" For godness sake she opened her mouth like even a mosquito can't fit in.

And the door suddenly banged open.

"O shit, sorry... continue what you do" Jennie said covering her eyes.

"No its not what you think!" I said stopping her from leaving.

"No, really Rosé its ok, I should have known, well I been there, done that, I mean not that done that"

"Oh god, come in!'

"Oh hi Jenduekie"

"Hi" Jennie said awkwardly.

" Jen I am not gay, I don't know about Jisoo but, I was just trying to put this med to her mouth because she's refusing i need to tie her up and to be on the top of her"

"Really? But you're looking hot tho"

"Jennie!!!"

"Alright, ok I was just teasing you Jesus"

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Just checking Jisoo"

"Spill it up, come on"

"Lisatoldmethatshelovesme"

"Wait slow down"

"I know what she said" Jisoo butted.

"What?"

"In what way? Fast or slow?" Jisoo asked.

"Slow!!! Hurry up!"

"I'm confused, I should go slow? Or fast talking because you said hurry up?"

"Just talk!"

"Ok, I guess slow so...L....I....S....A....T......O....L....D...."

"Ok, shut up Jisoo!"

"Jennie, care to repeat it?"

"Well, Lisa...kinda...said that she loves me"

"Really?! I'm so happy for you!" I said truthfully and hugging her.

"I wish I could hug you too Jen but you know" Jisoo said referring to her hands.

"Oh sorry, so what did you say to her?" I asked Jennie while untying jisoo's hand.

"I did say I love her too last night she's drunk and she can't remember it and this morning she asked me and then"

"Oh my ghad, just get straight to the point" I said.

"I didn't answered her"

"Hwhaaat!?"

"Yup"

"Yah you should tell her, before its too late"

"I know, I'm scared what if-"

"Uhh-uh, shut up and tell your girl that you love her, girlfrann"

"Alright thats it, thanks chae, and Thanks Jisoo for being useless" Jennie got out of the room like a happy child.

"Yah!!! At least thank me for not stealing lisa...aishh.." Jisoo shouted even if Jennie already gone.

"Hmmm, what do you think would happen after Jennie would said that she loves her too?"

"Sex?"

"Jisoo unnie! Oh god!"

"Shut up just untie me"

"You know what I've changed my mind, you untie it yourself"

"Whaaaa..." I left the room and there she goes again crying like an idiot never did she know that her hands aren't tied in the bed this whole time.

Jenlisa shippers must have been fed up so good this past days ☺💞