ST 02

Jennie enters the classroom and everyone was looking at her, she just bowed her head and starts to walk towards her seat.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo asked.

"Are you that dumb Jichu?" Rosé said, jisoo was going to answer but the teacher came.

"Ok class, the best school's party is coming, I'll be expecting you guys already have partners, so today we will practice the dance, go to your partners and we will go to the gym"

"By the way, I know V isn't here, he's suspended till next week, so Jennie good luck to you, your partner couldn't practice that means you're all alone, ok everyone out! Now!" The teacher commanded and the students got out of the classroom immediately.

"Uhmm... excuse me ma'am, what if I'll practice with Suga?"

"Me- me??"

"Yes"

"Sorry Jennie, me and Rosé are going together" Suga said and he left the room. Suga and Rosé are bestfriends.

"Guess you will not attend the party?"

"No! What if I'll find a sub-partner through other sections? Or other schools? I can bring GD!"

"Enough miss Kim, rules are rules, pick your partner in your section only, and if he or she did not practice or couldn't memorize the dance, she or he will not be include in the party, and you know what that means? You may not complete your junior- "

"I can be her partner!" The woman said at the door.

"And who are you?" The teacher asked.

"I'm Lisa, Jennie is your name huh? So you want me to go with you or what?"

"Girl with girl? It can't be, you don't even study here" the teacher said.

"I'm new here, and I'm in this section, and whats the problem if girl will be partnered with a girl? The rules only said you can go with your section only, so that means I'm qualified to be her partner" Lisa said looking at Jennie.

"What's your name again? You're too pathetic girl" the teacher said laughing.

"Lisa Manoban, thanks for the compliment Ma'am"

"Ohhh... you're the niece of the principal, sorry for what I have been said"

"No its ok, I don't care about you or what have you been said"

"Again, I asked you to go with me Miss Jennie Kim" Lisa added.

"Ahh..."

"You can go with Jennie Miss Manoban"

"Don't call me that, its just Lisa"

"So-sorry"

"Lead the way Jennie, and teacher, talk to the principal after your class is finished good luck with that!" Lisa said and winked at the teacher.

Jennie leads the way to the gym, none of the two want to speak. They awkwardly-quite walking towards the gym. They arrived at their destination and Jennie opened the door which caused everybody to look at them and the music stops including their practice.

"Ok everyone! 5 minutes break!" The instructor said.

Jennie walks towards Jisoo, Rosé, Suga and Rapmon, and Lisa Just followed her.

"Wheres V?" Rapmon asked.

"He's been suspended till next week" Jennie replied.

"If I know this will happened I should be the one to asked you to go with me" Rapmon said and Rosé, Suga and Jisoo stares at him.

"You're regretting that you're going with me?!" Jisoo shouted.

"Hey! Shhh calm down, I mean I just wish I could help Jennie right now"

"Good reason Rapmon!" Rosé said.

"Why are you with her Jen?" RM asked referring to Lisa.

"I'm Jennie's Partner" Lisa said without hesitation.

"What!?" They said in union.

"I mean why not guys? Its for my sake"

"Position Please!" The instructor said.

"Just follow us" the instructor added.

Everyone got the their position, Lisa will be the "guy" because she's taller than Jennie, Lisa holds Jennie's waist which made Jennie blushed a little, Lisa knew that Jennie was shy to hold her so she takes Jennie's hand and put it on around her neck.

"Hey, I know this is awkwardly weird but please try to be comfortable with me so that we can get the steps, Just imagine I'm a Guy or so whatever you called that guy who punched JK's face" Lisa said.

The dance practice continued and the two barely made an eye contact.

"Uhmm, about that earlier I'm sorry for the trouble, I was in my phone, and V made the situation worst"

"Its ok, I'm not aware too I was looking at my schedule, I think JK deserve a sorry, not coming from you but from your boyfriend"

"He is not my boyfriend"

"But he act like one"

"He's my childhood friend and currently my suitor, Honestly I don't like him that much but I just can't reject him, I dont want to hurt him"

"You know what, sometimes its better to reject someone than continue to give them hope and still ended up hurting them, if you dont want him to get hurt, then why do you accept his proposal, that will hurt him already, knowing that you're truly not into him"

"But its your choice, then let it be" Lisa added.

"Good job guys! See you tomorrow!" The instructor said. Everyone cheers and got their things packed up.

"Hey, wanna hang out?" Jennie asked Lisa.

"Nah, I'll go now see you!" Lisa was the first to come out of the gym.

"What was that?" Rosé asked teasingly.

"Nothing, is there something wrong to asked somebody to hang out with us?" Jennie said.

"No, it isn't Illegal, but its not the typical Jennie" Jisoo said.

"Ok, shut it guys, lets go bills on me!" RM said.

"Shhh! Don't talk RM when we are talking!" Jisoo said.

"Ok, ok!"

To be continued...