ST 10

"She doesn't want to talk to me, she keeps ignoring me"

"But you need to tell her Jen" Rosé said in a low voice.

"I know, I'll talk to her after this class, even she don't want to, if I will have to kidnapped her I will do it" I said staring at Lisa who's attentively listening to our techer

"Wow, you really love Lisa"

"Huh what?"

"You love Lisa, don't you?" She said smiling at me. I didn't answer her, do I love Lisa? I was supposed to answer her question but the bell rung. I quickly got out of the room waiting outside for Lisa.

Lisa's Pov

I got a text from Jenna,  she wanted to meet me after school, and guess what I dont have a choice.

The class has ended, everyone got out except for me, I tried to contact my mother's doctor, I tried several times but he did not pick up. I gathered my things together to go to the field to meet Jenna.

"Oh shi-.." and suddenly I tripped as I walked out of the room.

"What the actual fuck?! Shit that hurts!" I said aching from the pain on my elbow.

"Opps sorry I mean to do it" the girl said. Wait-

"What is your fucking problem!" I said in anger and got up to face the bitch who tripped me. But to my surprise.

"J-jen?"

"Yes Lisa, its me"

"Wha-"

"Youre coming with me, weather you like it or not!" Jennie said grabbing my wrist.

"Hey! Slow down!" I commanded.

"Hey look who's that!" I said pointing at nothing.

"I ain't gonna fall for that so shut up Manoban"

"What did I do?!"

"Oh, you didn't know huh? I'll tell you a story when we get in my car"

"what car?"

"This Car Lisa" she said presenting me the car that looks fancy.

"How-"

"Shut up and get in" she commanded and I quickly got in, this is my first time seeing her all bossy. Its sexy tho

She started the engine without letting me to put my seat belt on.

"Wait, you don't have licence right?"

"Yup thats a fact and get ready cause here we go baby" shit got real, she drives like a maniac.

"Hey, slow down!!!!"

"What? Huh- can't hear you!"

"Oh shit! Jennie Kim!!! Slow down!"

"This is for ignoring me today Manoban! And this! is for letting me wait for an hour and denied to talk to me!"

"Ok! Sorry!"

"Cant hear anything!"

"I'M SORRY!" And she stopped the car which made me bumped my head.

"Ouch?!"

"Apology accepted" she said smiling sheepishly. O-oh she started the engine again, I quickly pull the seat belt and put it on and now she's laughing.

"Relax, I'll take it slow, geez"

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"You do it to me" she said facing the road.

"What me?! How?! I didn't do-" and again I felt her lips unto mine.

"You make me crazy Lisa" she said looking straight to my eyes. I bite  my lips looking at hers, she smirked knowing that I was looking at her lips, wait whos driving?

"Jennie! Road!!!"

"Fuck!"

"Hey! No cursing lady!"

"I'll say what I-"

"Truck!!!"

*beeeeppppp

Good news we didn't die, we dodged the truck. The truck stopped and so as we. The driver got out of his vehicle caressing his neck. Jennie was about to go out but I stopped her.

"Just start up the engine! You don't have licence! He might sue you!"

"Right! My little baby cutie is so smarty" she said with a baby voice, pinching cheeks.

"Just go!!!"

"Alright! You dont need to ruin the moment! Geez Manoban!"

Short as usual ☺ I have so many things to do! But have a good night, day, you name it. See ya! 😉