ST 13

Jennie's Pov

"Ughhh... lisa"

"Lisa..."

"Omg..."

"Lisayah! Stand up for the fifth time!"
This girl! She fell again, she won't stand up straight, it make sense tho, the fact the she ain't.

"Come on only few steps" I put her in the floor for a minute to open the door.

"Yah! Why are you t-taking me in there?"

"I have a girlfriend get away from me" she added.

"What?! That girl is your girlfriend already?!"

"Isn't she pretty?" She said giggling, I supposed to hate her but the way she giggles made me smile.

"But still here I am, taking care of you" I mumbled.

"Stoopppp..."

"Yah! I'll need to take your shirt off, you smelled alcohol"

"Noooo.... Jennie will get angry!" She said pushing away my hands. Wait what.

"Wait, why would Jennie get angry?"

"B'cozzz she's my girlfriend"

"No she isn't" I replied to her.

"Yes she is...she-she's my baby ehee" she said smiling and i smiled as well.

"Alright, just take your shirt off I won't peek" she took off her shirt as i said to.

"Good, now don't do anything stupid, I'll just get something from downstairs, I'll be right back"

"Hmmm"

I don't know what to feel right now, I wanted to hate her, but turns out I like her more this time. I go down stairs to get the cold water and a small towel.

"Hey"

"What?"

"I just wanted to say sorry about earlier the way that I act"

"Good"

"Look, I know I promised you that I wont get in the way of Lisa but-"

"I have to go"

"Jen"

"Alright, you're forgiven, but please know that we are not s couple"

"I understand, but at least can I bring our friendship back?"

"Ok come here" I said. V and I hugged, I know he can be a jerk sometime but this guy stood up for me every time that someones bullied me in our previous school.

"But Jen, If Lisa will hurt you she's gonna face me and always remember that I am here"

"Hahaha, ok... goodbye V" I said giving him a warm smile.

On my way to the room, I keep thinking about what Lisa has said. So she thought of me as her girlfriend?

"Lisa?" I called as I entered the room.
I sat beside her, she's sleeping already. Wait is she?

"Lisa..."

"Yah! Lalisa!" I kept shaking her shoulder, she's not breathing. Omg.

"Huh? What?" Shit that hurts. She woke up bumping our foreheads.

"Oh, you again, hiiiiiii...stranger!" There she goes again, her little giggles makes me want to kiss her already.

"You know what, you look like my baby Jen ehee"

"Yeah, right" I wiped the cold towel around her face and through her neck.

"I just love her so much" I stopped when I heard that.

"She's like the best thing that happened to my life since dad passed away, oh Jennie I love you..." thats the last words came out from her mouth before she slept again.

"I love you too..." I whispered, kissing her forehead and placed a blanket on her body  before leaving the room.

I don't know whats happening on IG but let's be real we don't know whats happening on their private life we only know about on what comes out on the social media. Don't make assumption, and do not cross the line. Let's just say we ship them as a couple but thats it, only ship, don't say that they "should be" in real life. As a blink I love the girls, so don't force them on something that they aren't. If, only if JenLisa is real then its just a bonus, every JenLisa shipper will be happy. If not, so what? accept the fact, at least they got the friendship. Their happiness is all that matters if you love the girls 💁