ST 05

"Wah, Jisoo can dance?" Rm said in a shock.

"Why? Didn't you know?" Rosé said.

"Not until now, wow" RM said amazed by Jisoo's move.

"You know why you didn't notice? Its because you're busy with that girl" Rosé said pointing at Jennie who's beside Lisa watching Jisoo dance at the center where they are circling.

"Yah! She might hear you!"

" here, let me just tell you, I'm so sorry if I'll say this but you don't have chance on Jennie even V"

"What do you mean? She let V courted her, so that means she likes him too right?"

"Are you blind? Its obviously just a pity" Rosé said before she got up giving Jisoo a high five.

"Good job Jichu, psy is shookt!" She's dancing gangnam style. Lol.

"Yow yow yow, Jisoo got some moves, who's next?" The DJ spins the bottle again and turns out pointing at Lisa.

"Yow! New girl you're up!" The dj said and the students cheers.

"Ani! I don't dance"

Jennie's Pov

"Yow! New girl you're up!" The dj said and our schoolmates cheered.

"Ani! I don't dance" Lisa said. I don't know whats happening to me but I found myself standing up.

"I'll do it" I said seriously to the Dj.

"Sorry Jen, but rules are rules"

"Its ok I'll do it" Lisa said tapping my shoulder.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I mean, I will try" Lisa said and I let her. I sat again where I sat before. The atmosphere became silence as Lisa got to the center.

"Can I have, Yonce please?" Lisa requested, and I was so shocked by her choice as well as the others.

"Yah sure about that new girl?" The Dj said and smirked at Lisa and I don't like it.

"Yah sure you're ready?" Lisa said and smirked back.

"The floor is yours, lets go!" Dj shouts as he starts to play the song and everybody cheers.

🎵 See me up in the club with fifty of the girls 🎵

Shit.

🎵Posted in the back with my things on my grill
Brooklyn brim with my eyes sittin' low
Every boy in here with me got that smoke
Every girl in here gotta look me up and down🎵

She hot af!

🎵All on Instagram, cake by the pound
Circulate the image every time I come around
G's up, tell me how I'm lookin' babe

🎵Drop the bass, mane, the bass get lower
Radio say speed it up I just go slower
High like treble, pumping on them mids
Ya man ain't never seen a booty like this 🎵

That sway, ugh

🎵And why you think ya keep my name rollin' off your tongue
'Cause when you want a smash, I'll just write another one
I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor 🎵

Wtf did just happened! She can dance!

The music stops and everyone was in silence, I AM IN A SILENT MODE! I couldn't composed a word.

Then suddenly a random student stand up and applaud and the rest follows, as for me I'm still in shocked but quickly got up and cheered for her.

"Whooo that was effin hot babe!" The Dj said.

"Don't call me that, you don't even look like a Dj" Lisa said as she leaves the dance floor, everybody was in "ohhhh" savage Lisa I like it and now she's walking towards me.

"So what ya think?" She asked.

"What do you mean what ya think?! You're insane! You can dance!" I said in disbelief.

"Hahaha, I'm in a dance group back in Thailand"

"And you said, you don't dance"

"Eh, I like to perform in big stages not in this, btw let's talk about it later meet me after class at the parking lot, for now let's eat"

"Are making excuses again?"

"Maybe? Not? Yes?" She asked and smiles like a creep.

"Alright lets go! Guys!"

"Yow Lisa, damn girl you can dance!" RM said giving lisa a fist bomb.

"Thanks!"

"Lisa! Teach me! Teach me!" Jisoo said in excitement grabbing lisa's arm.

"Yah! Jichu!" I said glaring at her.

"What?" She asked innocently

"Don't what me! Stop it! Lets go now"

"You're not that bad jisoo, but if I have time I'll teach you" Lisa said. Really?Lisa?

"Don't waste your time Lice, RM can teach her" Rosé said.

"Wae? Why me?" RM asked but Rosé glared at him which made him change his sentence.

"I mean, yeah! Hehehe" Lol he's like a puppy who's scared.

Lisa's Pov

Sure I can dance but I don't want to dance in here but to my surprise Jennie stand up for me, and I appreciate it lot. The Dj said she can't dance for me so I guess I have no choice, i hate that man, he even belittle me because of my song choice. We'll he got served.

Jisoo, Rosé, RM and Jennie got their order.

"I'll pay it!" I said.

"Jinja?! Wow you're amazing!" Jisoo said and hugged me and I just laughed at her.

"Yah Jisoo! What are you doing!" RM said.

"Yah! Jisoo! Get away from her! You're like a baby! Aish" Jennie said irritated.

"Can't I be happy? Because someone pay for our order?" Jisoo asked.

"You can...but" Jennie said and I guess its time to cut her off.

"Ok! Guys wait for us at the table, we will bring the food"

"Hey let her be Jen" I chuckled.

"Yah! Even you...aish"

"You're so cute" I said putting my hand around her shoulder and staring at the menu like nothing happens.

"Yah!"

"Thats all miss thanks!" I said and started to walk towards our table still my hand are around her shoulder.

Short UD (my brain worn out 😂) school will start soon 👀 and I'm already stressed and depressed 😂