ST 18

Jennie's Pov

Everything's back to normal, V was permitted to go back to school, and I'm happy for that because the V that I know since 1st grade isn't a jerk anymore.

"Jen, just so you know I won't go to the party with you,since you have Lisa and I got my new date" V whispered as the teacher is discussing some stuff.

"What?!"

"I mean, it settled right?"

"You cant, Lisa and I are not ok"

"But I thought-"

"Uhh, Miss Kim do you have something to say?" The teacher asked and it got the attention of the class.

"Nothing" I said smiling.

"Ok class dismissed" the students got out after the teacher said so.

"I'm sorry but I have already my date" V said holding the hands of the girl which dafaq, Jenna? They was about to leave.

"Hey!" I came near them at the door.

"If you're planning something you better stop it now or else-!"

"Else? What? You're gonna punch me again? Relax I ain't gonna do something, I like your friend, And its not Lisa so don't worry" she said before they left me. Thats a relief but I still should be careful.

I opened my phone and texted Jisoo and Chae to know where they are right now.

: are you guys at the cafeteria already?

Rosé: cum at the tree behind the bleacher near the field

Jisoo: what do you mean cum!

Rosé: omg 😶 its COME! I should buy a new phone this is a mess

Jisoo: yeah you should and Jenduekie cum already!

:yah! You should buy new phone too or a brain, ehhhhh stop it now, its like were sexting here, I'm cumming now

Jisoo: ....

Rosé: ....

:yah! Its not that! Aish, we need to change our phone, let's buy new this weekend

Rosé: yeah we should

I came where they told me, but there's no one here, are they playing tricks with me.

:you guys! Where are you?!

Rosé: sorry...

Jisoo: I told you I got 2 sched only so we left the school early, good luck :)

:yah! You guys are dead When I see you

Rosé: trust me, you're gonna thank us for this

:what I am suppose to do here?!

"Take it easy your phone's gonna break if you're that hard to type"

"Who are you?"

:yah! I kept hearing voices! Is this some kind of a prank? If it is, its not funny at all

Rosé: bye jen

"Jen..."

"Maybe I should see a doctor I kept hearing Lisa's voice" I putted my phone back at my pocket and grabbed my backpack.

"Jen wait!"

*tad*

"Omg! Are you ok?!" I ran towards her.

"Yeah...ow" Lisa said scratching her back.

"Yah! You should be careful! And why on earth are you in the tree!"

"I was going to surprise you but I guess I failed"

"You kinda surprise me tho, when you fell" I said helping her to stand and we both laughed. And I remembered I'm angry at her, so back to poker face crossing my arms looking at her.

"Hey, whats wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Alright, so let's go?"

"Let's go what?"

"Let's eat, I think you're Hungry by now"

"No I'm good, I am not-" but before I can finished my words my stomach rumbles.

"If Shakira said that hips don't lie, I guess stomachs too"

"But before we can go, I need you to close your eyes" she added. She putted her left hand on my eyes and her right hand wrapped around my waist.

I followed her instruction as she told me to do.

"Open your eyes" she whispered, just by her lips near my ears I've got shivers. I slowly opened my eyes seeing cheerleaders forming a straight line. They started to flip the card one by one that they're holding.
I M S O R R Y M Y P R I N C E S S <3
after it was flashed. Lisa is already on her knees.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Stand up there's so many people looking"

"I'm sorry Jen, I'm truly is, please give me a chance, I won't stand up until you forgive me" she said still on her knees holding my hands. I looked at the crowd looking at us waiting for me to say anything.

"Alright! Stand up!"

"Really?!" She asked with a wide smile.

"Yah! Are you gonna stand up or I'll take back my words?"

"Yes!!!" She exclaimed happily and hugged me, kissing me on the forehead then on the cheeks then...I stopped her from her next move, and whispered to her.

"Everyone's watching"

"You can go now! Thank you! I'll buy you guys snacks after school!" She shouted.

"Wow! I can't believe you!" I said jokingly punched her shoulder.

"What?!" She asked smiling wrapping her arms around my waist.

"No wonder why Chae agreed with this"

"But hey, you forgave me"

"Still angry with you, you didn't tell me you're going home" I said and staring to walk as Lisa followed.

"I know what you need, you
Want dumpling?, i'll buy you" She said while following me.

"Want my kisses?" She asked again. This time I ran. And to my surprise she's inches behinds me.

"Miss can I get you're number? You're beautiful btw" she said running passed by me.

"Yah wait for me!" And now I was the one who's chasing her, perks of having a short legs, hays...

To be continued...