ST 25

I was running towards the exit door, this crowd is tough. They are after me and my body got froze when I saw somebody is waiting at the exit roaming her vision, i guess she's looking for me as I turned my direction someone pulled me. And locked the door.

"Call RM were ready to go!"

"Lets go! Here! This way!" As the guy shouted while the girl was holding my hand towards the guys direction.

"Wait...Jen..."

"Oh, shut up"

We were now in a van, RM was driving and V at his side, me and Jennie was at the middle and Jisoo and Chae at the back. It was dead silence. Until RM stopped the car. Jennie first got out of the car then Chae then Jisoo. RM lowered the window on V's side.

"I'll just bring these two in their apartment just wait for me here" Jennie stated.

"Alright, bye Chae, bye Jichu" V respond.

The three got on their way to the apartment.

"Hey" I started. But none of these two bother to answer me.

"Uhmm...I'm sorry about this..."

"Shut it, save it Manoban, were still angry at you, not because you cost us this but the fact that you left Jennie behind" V stated. I know where he's coming from, and i know its all me to be blame.

"Stop it V" RM said.

"I'm sorry..." I barely said.

Jennie was back.

"Alright lets go" she commanded. I honestly want to speak with her but I guess this is not the right time.

"Just stop it here" Jennie said. RM stopped at the etrance of the parking lot of the club. Jennie got out of the van and RM opened his window.

"You sure youre ok?"

"Yup, this is where I parked my car so... see you soon" Jennie said and smiled at RM.

"Bye V! Bring Lisa home, be safe!" She said to V and RM.

"Wait I will go with you"

"Uhh, why?"

"Uhmm...I parked my car there too"

"Alright then" she didnt hesitate?

I got out of the car and said thanks to the two. As we walked towards the parking lot I kept my distance behind her And I think she want it that way.

"I'll be going now" she said. Before I can say anything she was already in her car. Ugh..Lisa youre such a coward.

As I clicked the key that shit scares me ffs. There are some girls that was sitting at the back of my car. I was now hinding at the other car, I cant get out of this area if that monsters are on my car. As I groaned someone shouted my name.

"There's Lisa!!!! Aahhhh.." oh shit, why....I ran anywhere i could find my way to get away from that monsters. Then a car stopped beside me. The car door was opened.

"Hurry up and get in you idiot!"

I got in and I was about to close the door when someones hand appeared.

"Yah! Get your hands off!" This fans are just literally zombies.

"Bite it!" Jennie commanded.

"What?! No!" I hesitated in disgust.

"Bite it or I will be the one to bite you!" She shouted.

"I will like it!" I said grinning.

"Manoban!!!" She exclaimed. And I found my self biting that girl's hand and felt like puking.

And its the first time in forever I saw jennie laughed. This brings all the memories and it made my heart beats fast seeing her this happy.

To be continued....