ST 11

"So what are we?" She asked.

It turns out Jennie brought me to the same spot where we watched the sunset and she's serious of what she had said that she don't have licence, thank God were alive, she just assumed on how to drive a car from GTA V.

"I- don't know"

"We kissed, flirt, care for each other, is this a game of yours?"

"No Its-"

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"Its a way of showing care for you"

"I don't think so Lisa! Because it kills me inside, I know you ignored me for a day, maybe just hours, but it caused so much pain" she said, she has a teary eyes, and I'm so dumb.

"Im-"

"Forget it, I just wanted to talk to you just to tell you that your aunt have a bad plan for you, she wants you dead"

"That is not good to joke about Jen, aunt would never do that"

"Well, its your call whether you believe me or not"

"Hey-"

Before I can finished, she already drove away leaving me in the middle of nowhere. Guess what I'm walking home late. Welp 100 km isn't that long right? Yeah, maybe I'll be home tomorrow maybe the next day. Help me.

I walked for an hour, I'm not even half way through ugh! Then suddenly.

*honk honk*

"Hey! Wanna ride?" The man said, I admired his bike and his suit too, he seems bad ass and probably older than me.

"Uhh, no thanks I'll just walk" I said.

"Well, good luck on your journey, I guess you'll be walking for, let's say 24 hours? But if you'll run it would be 16 hours bye!"

"Wait! How did you know that I'll walk for-"

"Do you want to ride or nah?"

"Alright, alright!"

"But really how did you know"

"We go to the same school"

"I didn't see you in school"

"Yes you didn't, but I saw you"

"Ok, just drag me at the school, my car was parked there"

"I'll bring you there, but first were gonna go to my sister to bring this" he said presenting the bag, which I assumed it has foods in it.

I felt the bike has stopped, I'm completely asleep during the ride.

"We're here" he said. I slowly opened my eyes and it got widen when I noticed that the house was Jennie's.

I took off from the bike as the guy went through the backyard which I followed.

"Jennieya!" He called in a low voice. But nothing pops up from the window. So he picked up a stone to throw it.

*blag*

"What the fuck yong-wa!"

"Sorry, here you go, catch!" He throw the bag of food and Jennie caught it.

"Thank you!" The guy gives Jennie's a thumbs up in reply and Jennie closed the window Immediately. I guess she didn't saw me?

*at school*

"Thanks for the ride" I said waiting for him to tell me his name as I offered a hand.

"Yong-wa" he said.