ST 22

I putted my hands in the air as a guy pointed a gun on my side waist. Everyone are enjoying the music as I tried to reverse the position of ours, and tried to pull the gun from his hand, it was a loud bang. Everyone was panicking, his grip is so tight, I stoppmted on his feet, but the gun flew away from us. We made an eye contact as we race to get the gun. Were on the ground, the gun was on our hands until...

"Lisa!"

"Jennie no! Get away from here"

Jennie, didn't know what to do,so I putted my full force to get the gun, but...instead, I pulled the trigger, I'm getting weak, I saw Jisoo, RM and Yongwa shouting at me as Yongwa ran towards Jennie and RM ran towards us and tried to pull the man from me. I let the guy take the gun from me. I shotted Jennie....

Jennie's Pov

"Whooo! Go oppa!!!"

Its Yongwa's turn, Rosé and V are on the backstage, Idk but, Chae said she wanted to explore the backstage. As me, Jisoo and RM are just waiting for Yongwa to start, since they're still operating the wire, I decided to call Lisa because she said she'll be back in 5 mins, but its 5 mins and 30 seconds already, is she pooping or something? Don't come for me, I miss my baby that much that even a second, I won't let it pass.

She's not picking up her phone ugh.

"Uhmm, guys I'll just find Lisa brb"

"Don't be too happy in there Jenduekie" Jisoo said.

"What happy?" I asked confused. and the two looked each other and laughed.

"Aish, forget it, i'll be going"

I was grinning before entering the bathroom as my thoughts comes on my mind.

"Lisa?"

I was so excited that i quickly opened the bathroom door but to my surprise no one is here.

I decided to go back, but as I roamed the crowd I spotted lisa and my mouth begins to form a smile, as I walked towards her, my face suddenly dropped when I heard a gunshot.

"Lisa!"

The last thing I saw was a light. I heard voices calling my name and it was all blackout.

Rosé's Pov

"I need you to tell me what happened" the policeman said.

"Get the handcuffs off me, My girlfriend is on the fucking hospital! Can you now let me go!" Lisa shouted standing from her seat but i patted her shoulder.

"This is not gonna go well" the police man stated.

"Just let her leave please, she didnt do it on purpose" I said.

"Crime is a crime" the policeman said.

"And I'm gonna fucking kill you if something's gonna happen to my girlfriend"

"Hey! Thats a foul sentence, you'll gonna stay here!"

"I'm sorry Lisa there's nothing we can do, I'm gonna get going now jennie needs me, lets just hope she will wake up immediately"

"Please take care of her, and say that I'm very sorry and I love her"

"You can count on me, I'll be back in here later" I said before going out.

At the hospital...

"Huhuhu please save her!" Jisoo cried.

"Can you please tell her to go out?" The doctor asked to RM.

"Jisoo, come on they need to do the operation"

"Noooo.... huhuhu please save my jendeukie" Jisoo continued to cry.

"How can I save her if your holding onto my legs?!" The doctor blurted.

"Oh sorry" Jisoo said picking up her self.

"But please.... save her good bye jennie, be strong" Jisoo said before dramatically leaving the operation room.

At the cell room...

"Its my fault!" Lisa said punching the wall.

"Youre such an idiot Lisa!" Punching her head again and again.

"Lisa Manoban youre out" the police said.

"Jennie woke up already?!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly and walked out of the cell, and welcomed by the figure of a familiar person.

" happy? Its just starting" the Lady said.

"How-..." Lisa coudnt find words.

"I told you before, I'll be back, now come on or youre never gonna see your little girlfriend" the lady said smiling like an evil.

Yow! I was supposed to stop this fic since the jenkai stuff but you know what happened sooo.... *(lowkey screaming) Jenlisa is winning!!!*
See ya!